New and have no idea what I’m doing...

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Congrats on the Red Sea! I was headed down that route until we decided on a 100g. You're in great community that is all learning together. Looking forward to seeing some of your posts and can't wait to see the tank!

giphy.gif

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I started with a nano salt water tank about a year ago. I heard smaller tanks were much more difficult, so I figured if I could keep that stable, a larger tank should be a little easier. After a year of pains and trying to learn as much as possible (watching 52 weeks of reefing and reading numerous forums), I still don’t know anything. But, I treated myself to a Red Sea 300 xl that will be coming and should be installed in about a month. I look forward to learning from everyone and thanks in advance for any help and tips! I’ll gladly accept any advice or reading suggestions before my tank is up and cycled.

Trish
welcome! I hope your next tank is successful and you find all the advice you are looking for :)

Reefer of Oz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo trish, Welcome!
You are certainly in the right place to gain knowledge on this engaging hobby. Take it slow and keep asking questions. As a new aquarist myself, R2R has given me tons of confidence to move forward with my first build.
Great place to to get basic info.
Good comprehensive guide.
Keep reefing hard yo!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 50.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.0%
Back