New aquarium

kuruptko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get a new glass aquarium going to go bigger than my 150 gallon. not sure who I should have build it, any recommendations would me much appreciated. I'm in Visalia looking to have the tank demintions at 30Hx72Lx24W

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would watch all the videos on the Custom Aquarium website— as well as check out their build calculator for prices. And since it will be custom, have you ever thought of going to 7 or 8 feet long, but only 18 or 24 inches high? Some people (myself included) like the ‘swim room’ and easy of cleaning a long/shallow tank provides. Best wishes!

OP
OP
kuruptko

kuruptko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would watch all the videos on the Custom Aquarium website— as well as check out their build calculator for prices. And since it will be custom, have you ever thought of going to 7 or 8 feet long, but only 18 or 24 inches high? Some people (myself included) like the ‘swim room’ and easy of cleaning a long/shallow tank provides. Best wishes!
Yes I have thought of going longer but don't have the room for length thanks for your help tho [emoji106]

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back