New aquascape

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers just changed my aquascape like some input on what you think I will show the old one first and new one second

OP
OP
C

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
images arnt showing :(

E7569A04-36F3-4534-9535-88588E7BFE06.jpeg image.jpg

Nano man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in your shoes many times. Honestly, we need more Info as to what your plans are with the tank. Fish, corals, what’s your focus? If you want to keep a couple of fish and focus on corals then that would work but if you want to keep more fish and corals then I would change that.

Nano man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try something like these. Artistic looking scapes look nice but aren’t really the best for fish that love to swim through rock work. Depending on the type of fish you are going to have. Plus you will have more variances in height and more real estate value to put various types of corals with varying heights as well.

E720F7E8-084B-4A25-A701-16D39F912667.jpeg C7750847-785A-4347-97A9-B91A4AA88093.jpeg

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate commenting on these posts. The last time i did, the OP took offense. lol The first one looks better. The second one looks like 2 piles of rocks.

OP
OP
C

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in your shoes many times. Honestly, we need more Info as to what your plans are with the tank. Fish, corals, what’s your focus? If you want to keep a couple of fish and focus on corals then that would work but if you want to keep more fish and corals then I would change that.
Just lps/softies and fish I have scopus tang,fox face, dasjardini tang and porcupine puffer want 4 more fish

Nano man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate commenting on these posts. The last time i did, the OP took offense. lol The first one looks better. The second one looks like 2 piles of rocks.
Me too! I was gonna say neither one at first but didn’t want to be so blunt! But hey, we’re all reefers here and honesty goes along way since we have been around the block sometimes.
But to the OP with what you have I would change it towards something along the lines of what I posted with some caves and nooks and crannies. See how it looks, can’t hurt and if your fish like it then you got a winner.

OP
OP
C

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! I was gonna say neither one at first but didn’t want to be so blunt! But hey, we’re all reefers here and honesty goes along way since we have been around the block sometimes.
But to the OP with what you have I would change it towards something along the lines of what I posted with some caves and nooks and crannies. See how it looks, can’t hurt and if your fish like it then you got a winner.
that’s why I wanted someone input. Because I have a bare bottom and I was trying to get more of an open scape to get the uneaten food up into the water

Back