Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
210 in place.jpg

We moved it to its permanent location. Don't worry folks it is farther from the fireplace than it looks. Also, I live in AZ -- we don't use the fireplace and the twice a year we do, it is with a fire log. The heat won't hurt the tank.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
210 in place.jpg

We moved it to its permanent location. Don't worry folks it is farther from the fireplace than it looks. Also, I live in AZ -- we don't use the fireplace and the twice a year we do, it is with a fire log. The heat won't hurt the tank.
Lol, I always liked the tanks having the backs painted. Looks great! It's going to make everything pop!

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!
I have a 210g and love it. Great size and easy to work in. Mine is an old sizing. 7ftx24"x24". I had to get rid of my 40yr old glass tank, but had the stand, so just had a custom acrylic built instead. LOOOOVVVEE it! Few adjustments to stand and all is great.

You will love stocking and playing in the 210g. Just expect to get wet!!! Of course, I am only 5'2" so I get wet on every tank. I like the back. Mine is blue back groud and I actually like it. Was not sure as I tried black on a 40g and took it off.

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a great start! LOL, homes in AZ come with fireplaces? I am confounded!
Hey...it might get down to 50 degrees here in the winter -- that is cold for us Arizona folks. :D

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!
I have a 210g and love it. Great size and easy to work in. Mine is an old sizing. 7ftx24"x24". I had to get rid of my 40yr old glass tank, but had the stand, so just had a custom acrylic built instead. LOOOOVVVEE it! Few adjustments to stand and all is great.

You will love stocking and playing in the 210g. Just expect to get wet!!! Of course, I am only 5'2" so I get wet on every tank. I like the back. Mine is blue back groud and I actually like it. Was not sure as I tried black on a 40g and took it off.
Ha! I just bought a step stool because I can't reach the bottom. I'm going to have to invest in some extended-length cleaning devices. I'm 5'5" -- average for a woman but still small for this tank. I'll need you for cleaning advice. ;Playful

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new tank. I ran a 180 in wall years ago and the size is great. Enjoy the build! I have my new WB130 being delivered next week so I will be in the same boat as you with the new build.
That will be awesome! Welcome aboard to R2R! I love this place -- you will too.

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it's going to be an awesome build.

I would highly suggest putting a riser on the stand because that style stand tends to be a little short for equipment.

Hope you enjoy it!
You are the 2nd person to mention that. I'm going to look into lifting it because of this comment. Thanks much!

OP
OP
Salty Lemon

Salty Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, black Friday is basically over. I went crazy this weekend. I want to say thanks to
BRS https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/?&utm_source=WISMOlabs&utm_medium=menu&utm_campaign=WISMOlabs,
Ocean Floor in Phoenix, AZ https://oceanfloorstore.com/ You guys are amazing. I'm going back to stock up an salt. I've never seen a price so cheep at a LFS.
Setting up a tank is expensive and I saved a lot of money this weekend. I'll snap photos as the stuff rolls in this week.
I really wish someone had a 75% off sale on Kessil lighting. Maybe next year. ;)

Radman73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, black Friday is basically over. I went crazy this weekend. I want to say thanks to
BRS https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/?&utm_source=WISMOlabs&utm_medium=menu&utm_campaign=WISMOlabs,
Ocean Floor in Phoenix, AZ https://oceanfloorstore.com/ You guys are amazing. I'm going back to stock up an salt. I've never seen a price so cheep at a LFS.
Setting up a tank is expensive and I saved a lot of money this weekend. I'll snap photos as the stuff rolls in this week.
I really wish someone had a 75% off sale on Kessil lighting. Maybe next year. ;)

Best deal I got on Kessil lights was a LA coupon. Got an AP700 for $671. Shortly thereafter the coupon didn't work on Kessil lighting lol! At least I got lucky with one!

Back