Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan1050064

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know what he is doing just got him 1 hour ago just moving tail while against glass also shake head fastly from side to side creating sand dust everywhere

OP
OP
J

Jordan1050064

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll be asked for tank size, age and parameters so you might as well list them for everyone. It will help get you started especially with these being your first posts.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That poor shark is going to suffer and die in your possession. It looks like that tank was a freshwater tank and now saltwater was added to it and this genius went and bought a dang shark.

Threads like these break my heart. Some people think just because it's a fish it can be treated differently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shark is probably hurt since he's in a tank with corners......

OP
OP
J

Jordan1050064

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No he is doing fine now also for right now he is in a 125 gallon and when is older he will go into a 400 gallon tank with my friends……however is it normal for the shark just to swim in place like moving tail but in place

OP
OP
J

Jordan1050064

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No he is doing fine now also for right now he is in a 125 gallon and when is older he will go into a 400 gallon tank with my friends……however is it normal for the shark just to swim in place like moving tail but in place

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 184

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please go buy a giant tub from Home Depot that is circular if you plan to keep , sharks don’t do corner tanks as other have mentioned. You can also go buy a pool and have him live there. Even a kiddie pool for now would be better

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says the shark is doing fine in a thread he started about the shark not doing fine.

Let me ask you something, did you start this thread just to show you have a shark? Cause if you did, could have just shown it.

But I'll tell you what, since you know so much already that the shark is doing fine in your small tanks (too small for a shark) don't ask anything in the future when it's looking grim. You've already been warned it's gonna have problems, and you keeping it is purposely not taking the animals health into consideration.

OP
OP
J

Jordan1050064

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please go buy a giant tub from Home Depot that is circular if you plan to keep , sharks don’t do corner tanks as other have mentioned. You can also go buy a pool and have him live there. Even a kiddie pool for now would be betteri w
Says the shark is doing fine in a thread he started about the shark not doing fine.

Let me ask you something, did you start this thread just to show you have a shark? Cause if you did, could have just shown it.

But I'll tell you what, since you know so much already that the shark is doing fine in your small tanks (too small for a shark) don't ask anything in the future when it's looking grim. You've already been warned it's gonna have problems, and you keeping it is purposely not taking the animals health into consideration.
I didn’t need ur 2 cents everyone makes mistakes and guess what dumb mistakes can get fix…..again i will get a bigger one in like a week it will be round

Last edited by a moderator:

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be clear not every shark supposedly has an issue with it, but if you have corners in a tank it has to be a biiiiiig tank.

OP
OP
J

Jordan1050064

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don’t ask for advice if you can’t take it , you are inexperienced and have a potential dying animal on yr hands , is your tank cycled ? Live rock? Parameters ? Flow? By looking at the pictures the shark is not long for this world truth hurts , I would return to pet store until you do some more research
Thank beennn cycle…. parameters excellent…..no live rock fish only tank….flow strong to agitate the water to get more oxygen

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look, we all here love these animals. And for real sharks are cool as hell.

But somethings should stay in the ocean, and it's really upsetting when someone gets something just because without taking that animal into consideration. Seriously, do better, you now know better. Do it.

OP
OP
J

Jordan1050064

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But somethings should stay in the ocean, and it's really upsetting when someone gets something just because without taking that animal into consideration. Seriously, do better, you now know better

But somethings should stay in the ocean, and it's really upsetting when someone gets something just because without taking that animal into consideration. Seriously, do better, you now know better. Do it.
Thank you Will do

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank beennn cycle…. parameters excellent…..no live rock fish only tank….flow strong to agitate the water to get more oxygen
This is how we know you're new.

What are excellent parameters? No live rock?? How are you taking care of ammonia??

"Flow strong to agitate the water to get more oxygen" ....yea ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back