Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Its our Barrel Buddie!!!

Smart Fill Controller uses an upper and lower sensor to detect the water level in a barrel or container. When water falls below the level you set, the controller will open the solenoid, so water fills your container. The solenoid will close when the water level reaches the top sensor.
• Two Safety Shutoffs are built into the unit. If the high-water sensor does not close the solenoid, then a second back-up sensor will close the solenoid and sound an audible alarm. In addition, if there is a power outage, the solenoid will close preventing overfilling your container.
• LED Display makes it easy to view power status when your container is filling and when your container is full.
• Long Cords make it easy to place the sensors in controller in convenient to use locations. The high and low water sensors each have a 6 ½ ft cords and the solenoid has a 9 ½ ft cord.
• Simple Press Fit connectors make it easy to plumb standard ¼” reverse osmosis tubing to the solenoid. Water flow directional arrow on top of the solenoid takes guesswork out of plumbing.
• Strong Magnets are used to hold the high and low water sensor in the container of your choice. These magnets work with most plastic and rubber style containers. The easy finger grips can also be used a cord router on the outside of your container.

The Barrel Buddie will monitor the water level at both high and low points in your barrel or container. When the lower sensor detects the water level, the low voltage solenoid will open and allow water to flow into the container. When the water level reaches the upper sensor, the solenoid will close.

Unlike float valves or auto top-off systems, the Barrel Buddie reduces TDS creep by allowing the RO unit to only operate once to fill the container. This will improve the overall TDS in your collection container and prolong the life of your DI resin if you are using DI filtration. Item 270669

Video link:

We have a new item release offer valid July 7, 3:00 PM Pacific to July 13, 11:59 PM Pacific 2021. Link below View discounted price show in your cart.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3TD3240FCMQYG

Download the Barrel Buddie Manual HERE
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0..._Buddie_Manual_Resize_022321.pdf?v=1624382035
970x600.jpg
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0..._Buddie_Manual_Resize_022321.pdf?v=1624382035
270669_Display.jpg

Servo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received my Barrel Buddie. I have a 1000 gallon tank and a large fish room and the wire from the solenoid is about 60% shorter then my needs for where my R/O unit/sink is and my barrel next to my sump. So I'll need to cut the wire and solder an extension. I wanted to know what gauge wire I should purchase. Thanks

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Have you considered an extension stereo 3.5 mm cable? Link below is 15'. If you are still needing the wire gauge I will need to dig some more.

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received my Barrel Buddie. I have a 1000 gallon tank and a large fish room and the wire from the solenoid is about 60% shorter then my needs for where my R/O unit/sink is and my barrel next to my sump. So I'll need to cut the wire and solder an extension. I wanted to know what gauge wire I should purchase. Thanks
You, I must see this 1000g tank

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back