New batch of gigantea for Nem garden

Paleozoic_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Nemguy123 that is great to know! I would have thought the cipro would create a too sterile environment with long term use but you got sponges in there as well. Something to definitely think about in the future as I start to migrate my tank to a ritteri tank!

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Nemguy123 that is great to know! I would have thought the cipro would create a too sterile environment with long term use but you got sponges in there as well. Something to definitely think about in the future as I start to migrate my tank to a ritteri tank!
I'm seriously considering doing a similar thing with my tank, I want to phase it to an LTA-dominant build. I'm getting tired of delicate fish and mineral-consumptive colonies, I want to phase my tanks to be lower maintenance so I can give more attention to my other hobbies.

OP
OP
Nemguy123

Nemguy123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm seriously considering doing a similar thing with my tank, I want to phase it to an LTA-dominant build. I'm getting tired of delicate fish and mineral-consumptive colonies, I want to phase my tanks to be lower maintenance so I can give more attention to my other hobbies.
That is always more fun to have a simple set up that doesn’t require you to be its 24/7 baby sitter :,)

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is always more fun to have a simple set up that doesn’t require you to be its 24/7 baby sitter :,)
exactly. And my tank isn't necessarily demanding, but I'm growing bigger colonies that will need more frequent dosing soon. I won't get rid of my acros, but I may slowly phase-out my big hammer & candycanes to leave more room for nems on the sandbed.

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just wanted you all to be aware. I successfully bought from Tom in the past, but he screwed over my friend of about $1000 and looks like he's doing it to another member as well. Tough times out there, but stealing is never ok.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back