OP
OP
UtahReefer

UtahReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AF Air Scrubber: My PH varies like most. At night it gets as low as 7.79 and as high of 8.07 during the day. BRS had 20% off on AF stuff so I bought the AF Air Scrubber and hose. I like this Scrubber because the water reservoir is separate from the main reactor and makes top off a breeze. So far it has been running for about 30 hours. My new low at night has been 8.13 and during the day 8.2. It keeps going up. So far so good. Looks like this reactor works well. I bypassed the air can on my Ultrareef Akula Skimmer and hooked the hose directly to the Venturi.
IMG_0482.jpeg
Update on the Af Air Scubber Performance: It's been a month now and it's greatly improved my PH. My low is no 8.19 - 8.2 at night, and 8.31 during the day. In addition, media use and been very good. In that period of time slightly more than 1/2 of the media has expired so I'm happy!

sugar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving this build!!! Totally inspiring. I am still putting together a list of the items I'll need to get my EXT 100 up and running!

Which ATO did you go with?

How was assembly? Everything come together OK and level? I've seen some issues with how the doors fit, level, things like that.

What's your fish stock list/wish list look like?!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back