New build

newmonium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning a new build from piecing together Pittsburgh tanks. I'm looking for thoughts on a jbj rl 30 with a aquatic life halo basic over it. I'm not mentioning the filtration yet since I would be modifying. I have read that the aquatic life is very 'windex color'. More importantly to me, how is it for corals? The used setup I'm looking at comes with the halo but I love the ai prime hd. Thoughts? Anybody have anything else used they are getting ready to part with? Thanks!

OP
OP
newmonium

newmonium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning a new build from piecing together Pittsburgh tanks. I'm looking for thoughts on a jbj rl 30 with a aquatic life halo basic over it. I'm not mentioning the filtration yet since I would be modifying. I have read that the aquatic life is very 'windex color'. More importantly to me, how is it for corals? I'm not planning on sps but who knows. The used setup I'm looking at comes with the halo but I love the ai prime hd. Thoughts? Anybody have anything else used they are getting ready to part with? Thanks!

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest you come to the club meeting and join up - usually lots of used gear up in the mega raffle. Since everything is donated- you can get stuff really cheap. Not to mention joining a community of experienced aquarist is always a good idea.

OP
OP
newmonium

newmonium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest you come to the club meeting and join up - usually lots of used gear up in the mega raffle. Since everything is donated- you can get stuff really cheap. Not to mention joining a community of experienced aquarist is always a good idea.
Thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back