NEW CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST WITH 3 WINNERS !!! (#1)

R2R Articles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seawitch submitted a new Article:

NEW CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST WITH 3 WINNERS !!! (#1)

Are you ready for some fun?

We’re so excited for the upcoming holidays that we’ve decided to launch a new caption contest, just like The New Yorkerdoes.

Our fantastic sponsors have helped us to come up with some AWESOME PRIZES. So sharpen your pencils and get ready.

Here's cartoon #1!
nov-30-2018-jpg.902767

HOW TO ENTER

This contest will be conducted inside our forum, so you first you have to register for our forum if you’re not on it already. Don’t worry, it’s free and it’s easy to register.

Come up with a caption for our posted cartoon, Cartoon #1 by Laura Yang.

Post your caption in the thread on the forum. Above, click on “discussion” under the title.

Forum members are allowed one entry each.

Any forum members from anywhere in the world are welcome to play.

Cut-off time and date is Thursday night, December 6th, 2018, at midnight Eastern Standard Time.

PRIZES

1st place will be: A Tunze Stream Pump 6095 valued at $230.

2nd place will be: A Reef2Reef Hat, Towel and Tank Stickers

3rd place will be: A Reef2Reef Towel and Reef2Reef Tank Stickers

HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED

Reef2Reef staff will judge and pick the top 3 entries. Those three entries will be posted in a new thread on Tuesday, December 18th before noon Eastern Standard Time in the Contests and Giveaways subforum. Then voting will be open for 48 hours to all forum members to choose the order of winners, 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place. Voting will close at noon December 20th, Eastern Standard Time.

Other

Reef2Reef reserves the right to publish and mention your first name and last initial and city/state/province/country in marketing and promotional materials.

Last edited by a moderator:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back