ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM'd exact specifications and rough drawing of what I need. Very good prices sent in the initial email. looking forward to getting this done ASAP

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like there has been quite a demand building for something like this... If you hadn't noticed, lol.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody!! The response has been incredible for our ClearView Lids to say the least. Too much of a good thing however can be bad. We want to make sure we are able to handle everyone's request in as efficient and accurate a manner as possible. The influx of varied requests has aided us greatly in determining patterns amongst the customization requests and the popular model of tanks you are all interested in. We are working on the backend of our website and Customer Management Database to allow a smooth ordering process for everybody.

In order to make our ClearView Lids as value packed as possible we will be using the data you have all provided to setup the ordering structure online. Making the process from pricing, to customization/dimension submissions, to build and ship as quick and easy as possible for all of us helps keep the costs manageable for everybody. As part of this, we will also implement some level of restriction to how far customizations can go and how they are batched. This is in the interest of the "greater good" to again help us keep costs to you down.

Lastly, though we of course would LOVE to see our ClearView Lids simply explode in Nationwide popularity, we must exercise some level of restraint in our initial offering. For all of you that have already submitted PMs up to this point, you will all be given the option to participate in the initial offering at Introductory Pricing. Part of the catch here however is that even in cases of "standard" tanks we will still require verified dimensions of your system in order to update/verify our library. If you have not yet received a response to a PM you have sent for a lid, please allow us about 48 hours to get things situated and tightened up with the Pricing/Option Matrix and and the website. We will get updates out to you all via PM and, as appropriate, on this main thread. This minimal delay and backend implementation will make things easier for everybody so we can focus on what everyone in this thread really wants.....CLEARVIEW LIDS!!

Thank you all for your patience!!

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Pm'd you earlier today and understand your swamped and haven't heard back from you, just curious if I made the cut for your introductory pricing?

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to overwhelming demand on the ClearView Lids, we have established an online ordering process to ensure the greatest number of lids can go out. We are focusing on standardizing our lids to match the most popular tank manufacturers, and are limiting custom options to keep pricing and production time down.

You can find our current lid offerings at:

http://artfullyacrylic.3dcartstores.com/ClearView-Lids_c_52.html

We are constantly working to price new aquariums, so if you don't see your model, we will likely be adding it shortly.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS: When entering your order, please provide the following information:

- Outer dimensions of the tank top
- Inner dimensions of the tank top
- Any areas where light mounts, overflows, or other obstructions are that need clearance incorporated into the lid

Why are we asking for all this info? We want to make sure your lid fits as absolutely cleanly as possible, for each and every lid that we ship. Please be sure to measure twice so we can cut once!

Please note, at this time, we are ONLY doing custom placement of rear clearance areas for overflows and light mounts. Due to very high demand, we are unable to customize more than this at an affordable price and prompt delivery.

In the meantime, if you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us over PM or [email protected].

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still haven't heard back on my original pm but looked at your website and I don't see where to order custom made lids

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! saw this and forgot to respond, didnt think Id come back to this!! great for yall, obviously a niche that has been needing a supplier.

gonna have to send ya a PM. I was just about to make screens for my top, but the light mounts are throwing things off, and this would look so clean and sexy!! I know ya been overloaded with requests, PMs and custom inquiries, but maybe you can take care of an early supporter. ;)

great to see this.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back