ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On 7 weeks exactly for a reefer nano with a feeding door. No custom cuts. Guess we will try for the 8 week mark now and hopefully it shows

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Order is AAIC 6363. Please give me an update. I placed my order on 9/5/17. Was told it would be 6 weeks. Now its 8 weeks in. No reply via phone and no response via Email. Come'on guys. Whats going on????

gone_phishin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it makes me nervous that AA was so responsive and positive a couple weeks ago and now i hear of machine repairs/complications and no responses.

i just hit my 6 week mark and had hoped to get these fish out of my QT as soon as possible

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my shipping notice.
Placed 9/11
Received custom cutout confirmation 10/13
Order confirmation 10/14
Shipping notice 10/31

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any idea when order # 6393 is shipping out?

i may be out of town for a few days coming up and might have to arrange a friend to pick it up or bring it inside...

Gone, your order will ship today. You will receive a tracking number which you can use at fedex.com to request it be held at local fedex office if this is convenient for you.

My Order is AAIC 6363. Please give me an update. I placed my order on 9/5/17. Was told it would be 6 weeks. Now its 8 weeks in. No reply via phone and no response via Email. Come'on guys. Whats going on????

Xiong, your order has cut and will ship today.

On 7 weeks exactly for a reefer nano with a feeding door. No custom cuts. Guess we will try for the 8 week mark now and hopefully it shows

Reid, your order shipped on Tuesday 10/31.

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 weeks to the day and it’s finally here. It’s amazing quality and I’m very happy with the purchase. The customer service on the other hand is ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to use a forum to communicate.

image.jpg

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 weeks to the day and it’s finally here. It’s amazing quality and I’m very happy with the purchase. The customer service on the other hand is ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to use a forum to communicate.

image.jpg
Agreed.....im getting mine on Tues. Let's see if it was worth the wait....

Snowclown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order AAIC6253 I have tried email you 3 times about the issue I have. No response nothing. Please check my email and give me and update please...

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came across this for lids... after reading recent reviews a little skeptical.. along with a 2 month watiing period is a little crazy.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpg

Thanks for the update following receipt Reid. We appreciate it and are very happy that you love your lid. Customer Service is not a dead horse. Our full time office admin is coming along quickly, but there are a LOT of moving parts, processes, procedures, schedules, etc that she is still acclimating too in order to provide the best answers to inquiries.

I can assure you that adding a full time member to the staff that does nothing but answer emails and program lids was a big step for us. This is a substantial financial investment for us and hopefully shows our dedication to ensuring we provide the best customer service possible to go along with what is already clearly known and accepted as the best product possible.

Agreed.....im getting mine on Tues. Let's see if it was worth the wait....

We are sure that you will find that it was well worth the wait. If not, please do email us and we will make sure that it is.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can this be made to allow return plumbing through it?

All lids are custom made to order so yes of course this is possible. Details on this should be included in the order comments section found at checkout. If enough info isn't provided we will ask for clarification prior to finalizing the programming on your order.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came across this for lids... after reading recent reviews a little skeptical.. along with a 2 month watiing period is a little crazy.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts/concerns. I encourage you to read deeper. There are certainly a number of sombering reviews on delayed orders found here. Indeed we are humbled by these, but you will also find in all those cases that our product was determined to be well worth the wait.

Also worthy of mentioning, though not intended to discount those with frustration, we ship A LOT of ClearView Lids....far far more than have been commented on here recently. For every review of delay there are 10-15 others that were shipped on time. Our website quotes our lead time as 4-6 weeks and I feel this is still the most accurate representation of shipment time. This time is improving and will continue to do so as our new office admin becomes more cohesive with the shop staff and schedule.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it in just now and threw it on. Perfect fit! Thanks Artfully Acrylic. No more jumping Wrasses or fishes!
8b56af1302d4b445ed2c747a8a497f22.jpg
018faec7ecfc79af6d249e62b685b422.jpg
3fefb04eeef78ce04be4b91be74d2bb7.jpg
465dc73e4e3ebeda02768efb96bd87f5.jpg
b23e2c80057a583530cc18d80d3e9950.jpg

OUTSTANDING!! You aren't kidding about having JUST got it in. As I came onto the thread to follow-up I first checked your tracking to see where we are since your delivery was expected today and it hadn't yet arrived. So while I was typing you must have just received it and unpacked at lightning speed....like a kid on Christmas day kind of speed it would seem ;). Thanks for sharing the pictures too!! Xiong DOES got style =P. Now it seems all that is left is for you to notch that Red Sea overflow cover and you will be well set!!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And HOLY SMOKES!!! While all this is going on we have crossed yet another big milestone.....this thread now has OVER 100,000 views!!! Thanks again to everyone that has made all this possible. Extra thanks to those that have been patient and understanding as we go through these very public growing pains. It's easy for many companies to take measures to hide such things that can be viewed negatively, but we find...and continue to find...that transparency is important. Here Here to the next 100,000 views!

deaclauderdale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are going to have out of business pains, if you do not keep to stated shipping time.

I don't think so and I'm also unsure as to why so many people have negative post about the build/delivery times. It's a small business not a retailer and they seem rather upfront about time frames and even issues they faced.

Evan Williams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, you have not read all the posts stating days to months over due. Perhaps you should take a few minutes to go through the dozens of cases they failed to ship within 6 weeks, which they state "ships withing 6 weeks." That's not ambiguous to me. Within means the confines of said time, not a second after. All the aforementioned would not be in issue if they gave updates, I would wait longer had they just gave me some correspondence. I am guessing you have stock in the company? Please enlighten me why you are so defensive on a subject you care not to inform yourself? Furthermore, they have not responded to any of my calls nor emails. So yeah not company the month if you ask me. 50 days not one peep. Maybe you like to give some stranger your money and have them sit on for months, I do not particularly. @deaclauderdale

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back