ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We surpassed the fanfare and distraction of a holiday coupon for black friday to lend important attention to serving current customers and getting orders caught up and back on/ahead of schedule. Happily, we are there and actually surpassing most all of our acceleration and service goals. Does that mean that we will have a holiday coupon closer to Christmas/New Year?!

Just patiently here waiting for a Christmas miracle. ;)

Tchaimd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been busy, just wanted to upload some images of the screen tops on the 450 g build. 2 out of the 3 tops were mere millimeters off (2mm maybe?), and I had to get the LFS to help me shave them down some. It was probably my measurement error, I'll admit!

With that said, I would definitely recommend Clearview - I think that the quality is very good, and I see that they are working on building their customer service to accommodate their growing business. Wish them the best!
IMG_7045.jpg
IMG_7048.jpg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the lid for the reefer 350 go around the overflow box or over the overflow box? I ask because I plan on having an xr15 located with the overflow box

Customarily, the Reefer lids go around the overflow box. That said, there is no NEED to go around it on the Reefer lids as the lid clears the overflow just fine. If you want to go over it we can still provide a cutout for your XR15 in the rear middle.

Got my lid today. Thank you very much. Will post pics once I install

Look forward to seeing them!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic I was curious do you have lids for the Planet Aquarium Crystalline series yet im looking to get one for my 48" that has internal overflow.

It's not in our library as we haven't had any orders for it yet. We make lids for Planet Aquarium tanks and a whole lot more, but they all start with the first order.

We get physical measurements from you and others to ensure a good fit on your individual tank. We assess the variations in manufacturing tolerances across the tank model and account for measurement error/variations. We then normalize these results and add the tank to our library; at which point no further physical tank measurement submissions are necessary.

As an example, the entire Red Sea line of aquariums is full normalized and well ingrained in our library. We've shipped over 1300 lids for Red Sea tanks alone.

Email us at [email protected] with your dimensions and we will give you a link for the custom category to use for placing your order.

izzyishh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted last week about being patient for my lid. This is my second lid with custom cutouts and I couldn't be happier. Fits PERFECT.

What arm are you using for that Kessil im wanting a lid made and really like how sleek the arm is for the AP700

M4rtin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone has a pic of Reefer with Kessil AP700 ?
Wondering how cutouts look for mounts, if there's any space to fit some wires beside mount.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone has a pic of Reefer with Kessil AP700 ?
Wondering how cutouts look for mounts, if there's any space to fit some wires beside mount.

This is entirely up to you. We work off your provided dimensions for the mount cutouts. You can add a little length (left to right as viewed from front of tank) to the cutout to give yourself room.

Customarily, for cord cutouts, we use a 1/2" semi-circle as the cord opening. This accommodates 1-2 cords.

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I ordered my lid a few weeks ago. Just wanted to check and see if you had an idea of how much longer I was looking at? I ordered the reefer 350 lid on December 19. Probably not the best time to have ordered due to holidays.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I ordered my lid a few weeks ago. Just wanted to check and see if you had an idea of how much longer I was looking at? I ordered the reefer 350 lid on December 19. Probably not the best time to have ordered due to holidays.

We are currently pacing 4-5 weeks on most orders. Yours should be coming up on the CNC block this weekend/early next week I anticipate.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back