New Club Coming to the Carolinas

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dank reefer, @lostinreef, @Empire, and I are super excited to announce that we are starting a new reefing club in the Carolinas! We are currently based in Charlotte, but anticipate providing a community for all of North and South Carolina. To see some shots from members check out our website: CRChub.com. We're working on more content, including information on how to join, so check it often.

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live.just outside of Charolette in a lil place we call California. Am I close enough to join? :cool: Cheers! Mark

Of course! We're here for the Carolinas, or anyone else for that matter.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, nice work getting organized so quick. I will check out the site. You post about this in the Charlotte area thread So people see it?

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, nice work getting organized so quick. I will check out the site. You post about this in the Charlotte area thread So people see it?

I did! Once we have more going, I'll post it in the other cities in the Carolinas too. Don't want to get too big for our britches.

giphy.gif

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m a little lost. (This is normal for me).

Is there a place on your site to register and pay dues, or you handling thru here? I know I saw it somewhere?

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m a little lost. (This is normal for me).

Is there a place on your site to register and pay dues, or you handling thru here? I know I saw it somewhere?

We're waiting on the legal paperwork to be able to do it thru the site. Should be here any day. We did not expect people would be so eager to give us their money. ;Hilarious For now, you can pay $15 for dues directly to the PayPal account [email protected] if you want to join.

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is perfect, I live in the Triangle but I travel to Charlotte a few times a year.

That's awesome! I'd love to get some more information about the community up there! Hope you can join us at some point.

We do plan on having virtual events pretty regularly. One silver lining of covid is that we have all learned some tricks about meeting from a distance. We are hoping that will allow us to have a larger area where people can actively participate.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did that yesterday, lost my build thread badge and the CRC user group says pending?
Cheers! Mark
So I found out yesterday that there is a bug on the site that it will remove your build thread when you send a join request to a club. I lost my build thread badge yesterday as well when I sent my request.

I'll check on your request and see how we can get you your new CRC badge.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dank reefer, @lostinreef, @Empire, and I are super excited to announce that we are starting a new reefing club in the Carolinas! We are currently based in Charlotte, but anticipate providing a community for all of North and South Carolina. To see some shots from members check out our website: CRChub.com. We're working on more content, including information on how to join, so check it often.
In Asheville would love to join

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back