New Club Coming to the Carolinas

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many tangs do you have in your pico tank?lol
I’ve got a Gem, Desjardini, Achilles, Purple, Lieutenant, possibly some more lol in my 6 foot 125. I’m trying to convince my fam to upgrade a tank mainly for them Bc I ‘accidentally’ got too many for such a small space but so far might switched to some sort of lagoon or peninsula tank in our basement. I really want a Gold powder or whatever it’s called and a unicorn and Naso and tomini but... oh I have a white tailed bristletooth also... lol I’m waiting on a bunch of corals I have coming in Monday I’m trying to sell and make some profit in hopes of being able to upgrade tanks since my equipment is all closer to 500 gal rated (except stand and sump) in which a larger tank would mean more euphyllia, possibly add a nem rock.

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on selling coral? I’ve got a saw with a dremel as well as a little experience fragging but I’m leaning towards euphyllia Bc theyre my favorite and easier to frag? Lol not sure but it seemed simple the past couple times I’ve done it and the shipping etc etc. lots of questions tbh but

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on selling coral? I’ve got a saw with a dremel as well as a little experience fragging but I’m leaning towards euphyllia Bc theyre my favorite and easier to frag? Lol not sure but it seemed simple the past couple times I’ve done it and the shipping etc etc. lots of questions tbh but
We sell alot of coral. We dont sell to make a buck but sell cheap to support the hobby.

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sell alot of coral. We dont sell to make a buck but sell cheap to support the hobby.
Gotcha gotcha... I don’t wanna price gouge per say but I do wanna ask for what it’s worth. I’ve been looking at business opportunities and how to formally sell stuff within reason. As part of the clubs I’d rather offer like you said cheap to support the hobby and get people interested rather than make a couple bucks. Still curious as to actually make do in this hobby. I’ve got people I can wholesale from and would love to add some competition to the already great Charlotte reef store options. :) honestly a lot of talk but it does peak my interest.

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha gotcha... I don’t wanna price gouge per say but I do wanna ask for what it’s worth. I’ve been looking at business opportunities and how to formally sell stuff within reason. As part of the clubs I’d rather offer like you said cheap to support the hobby and get people interested rather than make a couple bucks. Still curious as to actually make do in this hobby. I’ve got people I can wholesale from and would love to add some competition to the already great Charlotte reef store options. :) honestly a lot of talk but it does peak my interest.
Out here WD was $100. We got the price down to $10. HomeWreckers were $275-$350. We started selling at $100. Other sellers followed suit. We have had a lot of monties 3 for $10 and $10 stix. Good luck!

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out here WD was $100. We got the price down to $10. HomeWreckers were $275-$350. We started selling at $100. Other sellers followed suit. We have had a lot of monties 3 for $10 and $10 stix. Good luck!
We need to come visit you to get these deals.

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

there are a ton of non b&m stores in the carolinas. for the clubs sake, we'd ask you to be a sponsor if you're going to go the business route. gl with your ventures!

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are glad you came out and meet the majority of us.
Yeah it was awesome I hate I missed out on the food D: I love some good food ;Eggonface I’ll be headed to AAP Wednesday or Thursday after class though. Might try a green planet

Back