OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The camera send me to take a live shot. The second and third just take me to my pics. The last give me a choice of url, image or code

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’d think the paper clip would take me to something other than my pics. It must be a glitch. I don’t see where I’m going wrong.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, one of the problems I have in Android is I have a tendency to set my default apps for finding stuff without even realizing it.

You may need to go into your app settings and see what the defaults are for Tapatalk under the paperclip.

Assuming your iPhone work's anything like my Android.
[emoji53]

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just “adopted” a long spine urchin, a oscellaris-misbar, Small Black Saddleback!

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great...what shud b my next phone?
Lol, not sure what my next phone will be. I am still using a Galaxy S6 because I couldn't see spending $1,000 on a phone.
The S6 was $800 3 years ago and that was disgusting enough.

But definitely something Android. IPhone, Mac, etc. holds no interest for me. Just personal preference.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have any luck checking on Tapatalk default apps when trying to open files?

Not even sure what the menu tree would look like.
[emoji53]

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here what it does when I click upper right corner with the thread dots...
eb45e8b570b7d24c9fc5a456a06dbd30.jpg

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in Android I would start in Settings.

Click on Applications

I have a choice of
Application Manager or

Default Applications

Rummage around in both.
Maybe Application Manager first and look up Tapatalk.

Adobe Acrobat app is set as my PDF default.
Tapatalk is listed as a default. But I can't go a level below that to look at what defaults are for camera, gallery and attachment.
All of them work properly, so I did something right at some point.

Whenever the phone gets stuck on something it will give me a choice of apps it wants to try and open it with. Sometimes the choice I really want isn't even an option.
Secondary choice is
"Just once" or "Always"

If I hit "Always" it's difficult to figure out what I messed up, next time when I want a different app to open using something else.
At some point I must have guessed right with Adobe and Tapatalk.

Sorry, that probably isn't very useful.
[emoji53]

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have any luck checking on Tapatalk default apps when trying to open files?

Not even sure what the menu tree would look like.
[emoji53]

Not sure what u mean. Can you clarify? I really hate that I can’t post all the PDFs on the many species that I’ve researched. I want to get this stuff out to u guys so we can have a decent group that’s well informed from the studies that have already been done. No need for us to waste all of our precious time re-inventing the wheel. I’ve adopted the Google Scholar quote “On the shoulders of giants...” IT FITS! Lol. Maybe I could get a Dropbox or something. Surely all of us nerds can have at least one computer nerd out of us?

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in Android I would start in Settings.

Click on Applications

I have a choice of
Application Manager or

Default Applications

Rummage around in both.
Maybe Application Manager first and look up Tapatalk.

Adobe Acrobat app is set as my PDF default.
Tapatalk is listed as a default. But I can't go a level below that to look at what defaults are for camera, gallery and attachment.
All of them work properly, so I did something right at some point.

Whenever the phone gets stuck on something it will give me a choice of apps it wants to try and open it with. Sometimes the choice I really want isn't even an option.
Secondary choice is
"Just once" or "Always"

If I hit "Always" it's difficult to figure out what I messed up, next time when I want a different app to open using something else.
At some point I must have guessed right with Adobe and Tapatalk.

Sorry, that probably isn't very useful.
[emoji53]

I tried. There’s too many differences. I had an android that I stuck in a drawer. Tried to fire it up but i think the batt is bad

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did everyone get their PDF that wanted one?
Anybody start making pairs? Or any progress at all? We can make this a support forum for breeding. There’s prob already one, but if it was in Any use, we would’ve heard by now right? I’ve been using a site that you’ll hear me reference to more and more in my threads as I’m finding it a great tool. Please check it out.
Www.MBIsite.org
They’ve been around for awhile. I just have started to post all the species I’m breeding there. They’ve got a pony system and a lot of the bigger names are participating like Chad Vossen, Matt Wittenrich etc.
Let me kno if this rambling is of use to anyone. I’ll keep playing if u will

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s way cool

Hi I wasn’t sure if you needed some of the documents I had dug up. Had a list but lost it. Screen names are hard to rennet sometimes. My FB site I use for breeding stuff is @paulspodsaz
A lot of cool pics and video.

OP
OP
pdisner

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try "clear all defaults", but then you would have to set up everything else on your phone all over again.

Giving up on that. Easier to send via messenger or icq or msn messenger, Apple products and messenger... also please check out and subscribe. I’ve gotten at minimum, of 50 friends or more interested in hobbyist level (whatever that means; non profitable) one could concern himself with attaining govt grants having to do with the effects hobbyist related taking from the wild. I think that their should be as to preserve species endemic to their historically native territory and mating areas. For example, hobbyists that reacted to the release of specimens, released and ultimately eviction was the result from anenomes being overrun by newly released. JUST NE CAREFUL!!! Use common sense.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back