NEW Colonies and Frags! WYSIWYG! Orange Hammers, Gold Torch, Red Goniopora and more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just added some awesome Colonies and Frags to the site! Pure fire in this latest update that won't disappoint! Be sure to check them all out at Corals.com. We hope you all had a great and safe weekend with your family and friends! Thanks for checking these out and have an absolutely incredible week ahead!
~Corals.com

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Corals.com Love the corals on your site, is there a reason why you don’t show the colors under acitinic lighting? I would love to see what some of your Euphyllia and acros look like

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Corals.com Love the corals on your site, is there a reason why you don’t show the colors under acitinic lighting? I would love to see what some of your Euphyllia and acros look like
Thanks for reaching out! Yeah, we like to show their true colors under whiter lighting so you get an accurate picture of what you are actually getting. We feel that coral colors get blown out of proportion under blues. However; we do video most of our corals exclusively under actinic lighting and post them on our social media pages. That way you can see the corals both ways. Links to our Facebook and Instagram pages are below!

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for reaching out! Yeah, we like to show their true colors under whiter lighting so you get an accurate picture of what you are actually getting. We feel that coral colors get blown out of proportion under blues. However; we do video most of our corals exclusively under actinic lighting and post them on our social media pages. That way you can see the corals both ways. Links to our Facebook and Instagram pages are below!

thank you for the quick response, just sent you a message on Instagram

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back