New corals added - Welcome to my private island! Enjoy your stay :)

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This hobby is very expensive. It never ends.... ;)
image.jpg

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfection!!!
It is very kind of you. Many of great tanks on this forum that is the source of my inspiration. :)

My goal is simplicity but not simple and I hope I can continue to do so considering so many nice gadgets out there :p

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks really slick! Part of me wants to ask where you get your hammers... Part of me doesn't want to know ;Hilarious
Oh man you have no idea how addicted corals are! They should build rehabilitation for corals addiction LOL

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 75 days I finally got my lid!

WARNING for Canadians who want to order lids from Clearview, try the other companies! They ship using UPS and I ended up paying $95 CAD extra on fees and taxes when it crossed the custom. Clearview attaches the invoice on the outside of the box and custom will charge you right away. I know other US companies who don’t include invoice on their packaging slip and mark it as “gift” so that Canadian won’t have to pay extra.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I CANNOT SPEND MORE MONEY. I CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT. OOOOOOHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 75 days I finally got my lid!
image.jpg
Clearview lid @canadianeh ? Nice. I have the Red Sea lid kit for now. As funding permits I would like to buy a Safe Top Lid with a moonlight strip and etched monogram.

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clearview lid @canadianeh ? Nice. I have the Red Sea lid kit for now. As funding permits I would like to buy a Safe Top Lid with a moonlight strip and etched monogram.
Yes it is. I am not happy with how they ship it out to Canadian customers. I ended up paying $95 when it got to custom. They used UPS and attached the real invoice on the outside of the box. Many other US companies don’t do it and mark it as “gift” so custom won’t charge fees and taxes.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back