• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ChicagoShoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 240 gal custom planet aquarium through a LFS and had some unexpected financial things come up that will not allow me to start this dream build of mine. The tank is 96"x 24"x 24" and will have 2 external side overflows and a total of 3 drains. The rest of the items that were going to be used for this build were returned so it is just the tank itself that is for sale. Price paid was $3300 but am willing to entertain any and all reasonable offers. Hopefully someone in the Chicagoland area or neighboring states is looking for something like this. If around the Chicago area, i may be able to assist with delivery, but no guarantees. Please feel to PM me with any questions. Tank has not arrived yet, and will not be in for a few weeks, but it is completed and getting ready to be shipped (last update from the mfg today).

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ideally you would just have it shipped to whoever buys it from you. I just ordered a tank from Planet as well. How long was your wait to have it built?

OP
OP
ChicagoShoop

ChicagoShoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct this is tank only, no stand or other equipment. I sent the order in back in mid april or so. Still waiting for it to be completed, but was told its just about done and ready for shipping. In todays world im sure that means another 4-6 weeks lol.

OP
OP
ChicagoShoop

ChicagoShoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is currently at the local shop. Will entertain any offers. The company i purchased it through is willing to help with delivery if in the greater chicagoland area.

OP
OP
ChicagoShoop

ChicagoShoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is picture of the tank
8F9B93EB-0992-406A-B57A-8E0DAB701A24.jpeg

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm surprised this is still sitting around. GLWS

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. It must be a summertime thing I am sure. As this is an awesome looking tank and should be grabbed by someone. Great dimensions. GLWS

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back