New Cuvettes Scratches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

atp0726

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a set of 2 new glass cuvettes to replace some of my older ones from a well known vendor who is also a sponsor on this site. The new set when held up to the light had more scratches than my old cuvettes. I contacted the vendor and they graciously sent another set free of charge and the replacement set is just as scratched as the first. It clearly says in the description that they must be free of scratches.

Anyone experiencing this? Hanna any comments?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a set of 2 new glass cuvettes to replace some of my older ones from a well known vendor who is also a sponsor on this site. The new set when held up to the light had more scratches than my old cuvettes. I contacted the vendor and they graciously sent another set free of charge and the replacement set is just as scratched as the first. It clearly says in the description that they must be free of scratches.

Have a photo? I don’t really see how new cuvettes can be scratched. On the inside or on the outside?

Hanna Instruments

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

please contact [email protected] and we will assist you!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back