New England Frag Farmer's Market - March 11, 2017

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to cough up a sick day sir....

If I was only going to annoy my coworkers by doing so, I'd be in Storrs with a pocketful of dollars ... but not sure I can disappoint a couple of packs worth of cub scouts . . . (-_-)

~Bruce

OP
OP
F

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dirk has pretty much everything, that's why I was happy to have him in this year.

Tcj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy a hydra 52 non HD if someone has an extra one they are looking to sell. Thanks!

Tcj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate it but I'm trying to add another 52 to my tank to match. Thanks though

ibob991

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a checklist for what to bring? Money and a Styrofoam container with heat packs is what I have so far!

kynan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to tomorrow for FFM again! Thanks Jon! I have to be careful with spending as I am bringing son #1 down to belize in a few weeks to get his open water certification. Jon you have any tips on AC dive ops?

Smiz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A fine example of procrastination.... Finally got the car packed can't wait for tomorrow!

OP
OP
F

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night was set-up for the vendors and I have to say, there are going to be more corals, more dry goods, and more AWESOME stuff in the raffle at this FFM than there has ever been before. This will be the biggest and best FFM that there has ever been. If you are on the fence about coming out this year- definitely come out. There is nowhere that you will see this many corals all in one place. There are a bunch of new people selling this year and we did successfully make it all the way across the country, with our first vendor from CA!

ibob991

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after getting everything home and in the tank, I just realized that I am missing a blue/gold clove frag. Not sure if it fell out of my bag or what but just wondering if anyone turned it in as missing ( I doubt it, but I have to ask cause it's driving me crazy).

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back