NEW: Fauna Marin product FAQ page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a question about our products?

We now have a dedicated FAQ page on CM-Distributors! This page will answer the most commonly asked questions about our products. Here, you'll find answers to Zeo-Light, Balling Light, and general product related questions.

If you do not see your question answered on this page, let us know so we can add it to the list. :)

Remember, we're here to help you take your tank to the next level. If you ever need product advice and/or suggestions, send us an email at: [email protected]

Click on the photo below to visit our new FAQ product page!

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool!

illumnae

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I notice that in your FAQ you say that the zeolight system requires only twice a week dosing. However according to your manual, reef vitality is dosed once every 4 days alternate to colour elements and colour elements is dosed once every 4 days alternate to reef vitality. Ultra min s is dosed once every 2 days. That means there is something to dose at least once every 2 days, making for 3 to 4 doses a week.

Where is the twice a week figure coming from?

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Zeo-Light system is very flexible with the dosage requirements. For example, with Ultra Min S, the manual recommends dosing every two days. Since the needs of every tank is different, one may need to dose this product or another less often. It really depends on the needs of your tank.

In another example, Reef Vitality and Color Elements can be dosed either every 4 days or 2x/week, either option is not a problem as long as these are not added on the same day. Reef Vitality can be dosed one day and Color Elements on the next day.

The only product that we suggest dosing every 2 days is Min S, all others can be dosed 2x/week.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back