New fellowreefer to SaltWater hobby

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, I am new to this hobby of saltwater, have always kept a freshwater tank of 90 gallons and a hexagonal 8 gallon GloFish tank for my daughter, Just recently setup a 46 gallon bowfront tank about 45 days ago and started with a canister filter and a small stand that I returned all and invested into a Trigger System CR44 sump and AquaMaxx Q3 skimmer and build a stand myself as I have loved this hobby thusfar so so much that I have already made a decision to upgrade my tank to a 175 gallon bow front in a year. So all the investments I am making today are bassically for the NEW tank that I will be getting in the future. Just wanted to get my feet in the door of saltwater to see how I can progress in this hobby. All the support I have received thusfar has got me to go and really motivated to do all that I have done until now. R2R has helped me a lot in a lot of different ways along with the team of #marinedepot #BRS #senergyreefsystem #mrsaltwater #saltwateraquarium and many others. I thank you all for the help and support that I received for over three months before I setup this tank about 45 days ago. I have attached some pictures of the tank that I started and now the new one with the new stand and the tank with the sump.

IMG_1968.JPEG IMG_1963.JPEG IMG_1913.JPEG IMG_1912.JPEG IMG_1905.JPEG IMG_1903.JPEG IMG_1900.JPEG IMG_1899.JPEG IMG_1879.JPEG IMG_1874.JPEG IMG_1396.JPEG IMG_1382.JPEG

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back