• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW G5 XR15 Pro w/RMS Slide Mount & Power Brick Mount (8)

niucs04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

I have decided to go a different way with my lighting. I currently have 9 Brand New lights mounted above my Empty Tank (Build is still in Progress) and am looking to sell 8 of them. I am keeping 1 for a future Quarantine Tank I plan to setup.

Any way, these are Brand New Ecotech XR15 G5 Pro's..... Never used above a working aquarium, only mounted as you see in the pics. All lights have been tested and work great. They have only been on long enough to ensure the lights are functioning, so there is less than 5 min of total run time on all the lights.

I bought the lights middle of last year and Ecotech changed their box design. This is why I have pictured both boxes. I have Original boxes for all the lights and the mounts. For each light sold I will also include a Power Brick Mount (only if you want it, there are 2 colors and brand new).

Shipping is NOT included, buyer is responsible for actual shipping cost, contact me for quotes please based on your zip code and shipping preference.

Details for a Packaged Unit:
Gen 5, XR15 Pro (Brand New w/box)
RMS Slide Mount for XR15 (Brand New w/box)
3D Printed Power Supply Bracket (Brand New)

Cost $395 (Per Packaged Unit, as listed above)

Ships From Sacramento, CA

Please contact me with any questions that you may have and I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

IMG_5291.jpeg IMG_5292.jpeg IMG_5294.jpeg IMG_5295.jpeg IMG_5296.jpeg IMG_5297.jpeg

OP
OP
N

niucs04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the PM’s all. I will be gathering shipping costs and getting back to you very shortly in the order PM’s came in. I will also update this thread as sales are confirmed with qty. remaining.

OP
OP
N

niucs04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, sorry these are no longer available.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.3%
Back