New Gallon Size Added for All Products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They say that everything is bigger in Texas, and here at Dallas-based Dinkins Aquatic Gardens we are offering larger product sizes to our customers with truly monster reef tanks! We now offer half-gallon and gallon sizing on all of our products, with a very substantial price break.

Our most popular product is the Snacklepack Combo, which includes our Six Species Live Phyto Blend and our Reef Snacklebox (Tigriopus, Tisbe, Apocyclops, and a healthy dose of rotifers). This now comes in three size options:

16 Ounce Snacklepack Combo (16 Ounces of Live Phyto Blend and 16 Ounce Reef Snacklebox) - $50
Half Gallon Snacklepack Combo (Half Gallon of Live Phyto Blend and Half Gallon Reef Snacklebox) - $125
One Gallon Snacklepack Combo (One Gallon of Live Phyto Blend and One Gallon Reef Snacklebox) - $195

Until the end of July, remember to use code R2R-DIAMOND-15 for a 15% discount on your order!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys,

I am planning on seeding (4) 125 Gallon Systems. Would One gallon be enough to get the job done?

I would probably recommend two gallons...that's a lot of large tanks!

I don't want to seem like I'm trying to upsell you. Given time, you could certainly create a self sustaining population with one gallon split between those four tanks. It will just take quite a bit longer.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would probably recommend two gallons...that's a lot of large tanks!

I don't want to seem like I'm trying to upsell you. Given time, you could certainly create a self sustaining population with one gallon split between those four tanks. It will just take quite a bit longer.
Okay, thanks! I have a lot of tanks no question about it. These are my observation tanks after the QT process that I do for folks that buy from us. I will see if I am able to swing it, I think it would be well worth it. Do you know if Pods can live through Formalin treatments? I know that is a very odd question...

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, thanks! I have a lot of tanks no question about it. These are my observation tanks after the QT process that I do for folks that buy from us. I will see if I am able to swing it, I think it would be well worth it. Do you know if Pods can live through Formalin treatments? I know that is a very odd question...
I'm so sorry for the delay in answering you!! We had Aquashella that weekend and I intended to do research into this, and just dropped the ball. I did some research this morning and I honestly don't know. I read that formalin-treated copepods are used to feed to seahorses to improve seahorse survival rate. I'm not sure if those formalin-treated pods are dead or alive at the time of feeding though!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back