New GHL Control Center V1.1.3.9, along with new P4 firmware

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lucas815

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

New in V1.1.3.9:

- support for GHL Doser 2.2 Maxi
- new dosing features (continuous mode, very slow dosing, large containers, temporarily deactivation, smoother, even quieter stepper motor operation
- light scenes with fading effect for ProfiLux 4
- GHL API (experimental stage)
- many detail improvements in firmware and GCC

I wish we had more info regarding the API, and these "many detail improvements"...

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like there are also other changes under V1.1.3.8. With the second bullet notable for those with a Mini WiFi.

1666132029544.png

On a side note, I really wish they would send out an email when they release updated files. If you are not on the forums an happen upon a post, one would never know.

mindwalkr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the API on the device, or on the Cloud or both? I HOPE it is on the device so that one can access it from an internal network...... because right now, my GHL app has not been able to do anything but give me a loading screen for several days :(

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the API on the device, or on the Cloud or both? I HOPE it is on the device so that one can access it from an internal network...... because right now, my GHL app has not been able to do anything but give me a loading screen for several days :(
On the device first and also on the cloud later.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish that when you backed up your settings prior to updating firmware it would save all settings.

Virtual probes will have to be created again they are not backed up.

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish that when you backed up your settings prior to updating firmware it would save all settings.

+1
Yes, it is always mandatory to save your parameters before an update, in fact, when an update made a change in parameters structure by adding new ones, for example, a factory reset is carried out.

Inclusion of virtual probes settings in settings file is something that has already been noted, it will eventually happen.

Gaël

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looks like I lost my all my probe settings/calibrations. Now I have to recalibrate.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have restored settings file AND sensors data file?

No, I thought the sensor data was saved data over time. I didn't realize it was talking about basic data like calibration because I don't recall ever losing calibration data from a firmware update in the past 10 years with P4 or P3.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Application Programing Interface.

it allows you to make calls to device to perform a task.

for example get the orp measurement or turn on or off a switch port without being on the P4 web interface or GHL connect.

This will allow users and others to create thier own functions that can control the p4, doser etc. Can also lead to new interfaces being built.

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! Depending on how much access the API gives, it could lead to a massive increase in the utility of the GHL ecosystem.

Leezyworld87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Application Programing Interface.

it allows you to make calls to device to perform a task.

for example get the orp measurement or turn on or off a switch port without being on the P4 web interface or GHL connect.

This will allow users and others to create thier own functions that can control the p4, doser etc. Can also lead to new interfaces being built.
Thank you sir for breaking it down I really appreciate that

Back