Review score
+0 /0 /-0
09110046-910C-433B-9414-1677797690A3.png

MartinM

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’m not seeing these available on their online store and no reply when I email them. Anyone know where these are available? Any country is fine, that’s what freight forwarding is for

oldmonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’m not seeing these available on their online store and no reply when I email them. Anyone know where these are available? Any country is fine, that’s what freight forwarding is for
They are available directly from Giesemann

MichaelE

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yeah, they are available on their own website (and several other European retailers) and giesemann can ship to the US.

I will be receiving the 1500 model in about 3-4 weeks. I’ll post my thoughts on it when I’ve gotten familiar with it.

oldmonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yeah, they are available on their own website (and several other European retailers) and giesemann can ship to the US.

I will be receiving the 1500 model in about 3-4 weeks. I’ll post my thoughts on it when I’ve gotten familiar with it.
are these lights predominantly for sps tanks? Given the total wattage, atleast looks like .

MichaelE

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
are these lights predominantly for sps tanks? Given the total wattage, atleast looks like .
Well, they are for maximum coverage and no shadowing. I guess that’s mostly attributed to sps tanks but that’s also good for mixed tanks. The T5’s are dimmable so you don’t need to crank them to 100%.

That being said I will use it over a sps tank.

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 96 41.7%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 21 9.1%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 100 43.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.0%
Reef Republica