OP
Mywifeisgunnakillme

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talking to your wife about costs is absolutely the best way to go. I know some people have their SO get mad about how much they're spending, and it can often be prevented by just talking about how much is reasonable. Spending money on something for your SO, or encouraging them to spend on their own hobby, can also work- assuming there's free spending money to be had. If there isn't much spending money available, well, maybe it should go not exclusively to corals anyway.

Does your wife like nice chocolates? Ordering some as a "thank you for not killing me about all the fish" present might be good. Or, heck, try and bake something. People usually like homemade cookies. I have a couple good recipes, if you'd like, for things that are easy to bake.

She did just get a house that i didn't really want. I think this a fair trade. But i'll get her chocolates too! :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Your wife is watching and can see thru that scope

1600396769150.png

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talking to your wife about costs is absolutely the best way to go. I know some people have their SO get mad about how much they're spending, and it can often be prevented by just talking about how much is reasonable. Spending money on something for your SO, or encouraging them to spend on their own hobby, can also work- assuming there's free spending money to be had. If there isn't much spending money available, well, maybe it should go not exclusively to corals anyway.

Does your wife like nice chocolates? Ordering some as a "thank you for not killing me about all the fish" present might be good. Or, heck, try and bake something. People usually like homemade cookies. I have a couple good recipes, if you'd like, for things that are easy to bake.
I'll take some

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

giphy.gif

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back