New here not new to the hobby

Fishface515

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All, just joined thd forum. I have been reefing since i was 18 and am 46 now. Have been keeping aquariums since the age of 11. I enjoy all aspects of the hobby. Currently running a 150 gallon mixed reef (had a major alk spike a short while back and never figured out the root cause but heartbreaking to lose most of my corals), 20 gallon nano reef and a 38 gallon hex freshwater setups. In the process of setting up a 180 gallon reef. Glad to be here and ready to learn new things! Just purchased my first Apex and excited to set this up for my 180. One of my basic beliefs in this hobby is that we can learn new things from anyone and everyone. We have different experiences and everyone can bring something to the table. Hooefully I can share my experiences and take in others to strengthen each others understanding of this amazing hobby.

Attachments

• 20190317_172642.mp4
    19.1 MB

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome to Reef2Reef! We can't wait to learn from you as well!

Edit: I love Niger Triggers!:eek:

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All, just joined thd forum. I have been reefing since i was 18 and am 46 now. Have been keeping aquariums since the age of 11. I enjoy all aspects of the hobby. Currently running a 150 gallon mixed reef (had a major alk spike a short while back and never figured out the root cause but heartbreaking to lose most of my corals), 20 gallon nano reef and a 38 gallon hex freshwater setups. In the process of setting up a 180 gallon reef. Glad to be here and ready to learn new things! Just purchased my first Apex and excited to set this up for my 180. One of my basic beliefs in this hobby is that we can learn new things from anyone and everyone. We have different experiences and everyone can bring something to the table. Hooefully I can share my experiences and take in others to strengthen each others understanding of this amazing hobby.
Welcome! what took you so long to get here?
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back