New IM Fusion Pro 50 AIO Lagoon Upgrade Build

JennR18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fairly new to reefing. Just setup my 3rd and final tank upgrade. Went from the Evo 13.5 in November to the Flex 32.5 in January and finally settled on the Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 50 lagoon style which was setup last night. It was a very long move and today I will be working on lights, flow and coral placement. I love the forums here and spend quite a bit of time reading for ideas and advice so any helpful tips are appreciated. Pictures soon.

IM Fusion Pro 50 AIO Lagoon
MightyJet 22W/24V 538 GPH DC Return Pump w/ Controller
200 Micron Filter Sock
CustomCaddy Media Basket
2 Innovative Marine Spin Stream Flow Nozzle
2 AI Prime 16HD

Fish:
2 Ocellaris Clownfish
Midas Blenny
Diamond Goby
Banggai cardinal
Neon Blue Goby

Corals:
Clove Polyps
Zoas
Hammers
Frogspawn
Torch
Duncan
Rock flower anemone
Ricordea florida
Red Mushroom
GSP

OP
OP
JennR18

JennR18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting there. Just need to arrange corals and work on a light schedule
20210326_113646.jpg

Pico bam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got the sr120 myself, really like the nuvo's definitely need to work on my scape skills after seeing your tank!

OP
OP
JennR18

JennR18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got the sr120 myself, really like the nuvo's definitely need to work on my scape skills after seeing your tank!
It is a cave and 2 large arches sideways. Added a few random rocks around for my goby to bury lol

PNW Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about to get a new tank, and I saw this one at my LFS and fell in love. After seeing yours and a few others after setup, I think I’m going to pull the trigger! Great looking tank. What are your plans for flow?

OP
OP
JennR18

JennR18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about to get a new tank, and I saw this one at my LFS and fell in love. After seeing yours and a few others after setup, I think I’m going to pull the trigger! Great looking tank. What are your plans for flow?
Absolutely love this tank. I have the Spin Stream nozzles, they were a bit noisy at first but seem to be quieting down. I also have 2 Nero 3 wavemakers. Mostly softies and some LPS so I needed a slow flow so I only run them about 5% to keep water moving and not blast anything. I ramp them up for a few min a day to blow everything off.

Stewgene

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great already. The Innovative 50 lagoon has the perfect dimensions. Great aquascape, its going to look killer in a few months. Keep posting those pictures.

OP
OP
JennR18

JennR18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great already. The Innovative 50 lagoon has the perfect dimensions. Great aquascape, its going to look killer in a few months. Keep posting those pictures.
Thanks so much. I truly think this tank is perfect for a beginner like me.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%

Back