New IM15 Noopsyche k7 mini?

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pre-ordered the Innovative Marine Fusion 15 and looking at lighting options. Any opinions on the Noopsyche K7 Mini? Looks like an awesome light with similar specs to the AI 16 at half the price. Open to other suggestions as well.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My opinion is that @noopsyche lights are pretty awesome, especially for the price! I have no experience with the new mini but I will in a few days :) I'm sure others can help as well but for the price I'm extremely happy with my Noo-Psyche lights! Best of luck either way:)

OP
OP
Aaron75

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My opinion is that @noopsyche lights are pretty awesome, especially for the price! I have no experience with the new mini but I will in a few days :) I'm sure others can help as well but for the price I'm extremely happy with my Noo-Psyche lights! Best of luck either way:)
Let me know how it goes! I still have 2+ months before I NEED a light. I'm really leaning towards the mini or maybe even doing the full K7 V3

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I'll just go straight to the source. How well would the K7 mini fit my needs over a 11"x15" area? And would a K7 v3 be too big?
one K7 Mini is enough. K7 v3 is too much for your tank

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Check out the test review so far. I love this light so far and it has amazing controller capabilities with the new wifi app.

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either one will be good,honestly. Great thing is,the K7 III is small from what I have seen and guess what is the best thing of all,its dimmable lol. So realistically nothing is "too powerful" these days regardless of its power output.

You would have to raise it higher,but you can get super nice spread (spectral and par) with 2 clusters vs 1.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back