OP
OP
CarlH

CarlH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to look it up. I am in Anderson about 30 minutes below Greenville. I go to a great reef store in Easley.
What store is it?
You can PM me the name if you need to.
One of my sons and his family live in Central, near Clemson, and we’re going to visit them in a couple of weeks.

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What store is it?
You can PM me the name if you need to.
One of my sons and his family live in Central, near Clemson, and we’re going to visit them in a couple of weeks.
Zac’s reef. Terry is the owner, just his wife and himself that run it. Not a big store but great coral selection and great people.

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 22092020213843.jpg

OP
OP
CarlH

CarlH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Thank you so much for the resources!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New in a lot of ways...
New to this forum and new to reef aquariums.
Kept fresh water tanks for about 10 years, largest being a 55 gallon. And then I converted to saltwater for about two years before shutting everything down. I had a few fish, a shrimp, and a brittle star. Loved the brittle star! Everything was done with hang-on-the-back equipment.
Anyway, that was 25 years ago and a lot has changed since then.
I just bought a Red Sea XL 300 that's going in my wife's new office that is in the process of being remodeled and prepared for the tank.
The good thing is, my wife is behind this 100% as long as she gets to help pick out stuff to go in the tank. I get to do all the other stuff. lol
I'm located in an area where any LFS is about 1 hour and 45 minutes away in any direction. I've leaned on one of the semi-LFS to help me pick out the equipment to start with, so as to at least be able to develop a relationship with them.
My ultimate goal is to have a tank with corals and a few fish and invertebrates. I know I can't be in a rush, so I'm not. lol
I'm really looking forward to hanging out here and learning a lot. I'll probably start a build thread so I can document my progress (and mistakes)
Welcome!

Glad you joined! While I love supporting local, there are a lot of online purchases made for my tank so whatever you do and however you do it, sure it will work out

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 65 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back