trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#Njrc
Just a reminder:

We have Club Banners as well as our own private forum on Reef2Reef. (Special Thanks to the staff here on R2R for putting this together for us)

"To join the group, click on your user name in the toolbar to the left of the inbox. A drop down menu will appear and towards the bottom it states join user groups. Click that and select NJRC. Then, the club mods will approve the request."
**Note.... only paid, NJRC memberships will be approved.

If there are any questions regarding this, please feel free to reach out to me here on R2R or on our our site, Njreefers.org
Marcus (Trio91)
Very excited!
Hey did you see that msg i sent you?

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#njrc

Don't forget to show your support by liking and following our Facebook and Instagram pages.
https://www.instagram.com/njreefclub/
insta.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/NJReefers/
fb.png

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#Njrc
Just a reminder:

We have Club Banners as well as our own private forum on Reef2Reef. (Special Thanks to the staff here on R2R for putting this together for us)

"To join the group, click on your user name in the toolbar to the left of the inbox. A drop down menu will appear and towards the bottom it states join user groups. Click that and select NJRC. Then, the club mods will approve the request."
**Note.... only paid, NJRC memberships will be approved.

If there are any questions regarding this, please feel free to reach out to me here on R2R or on our our site, Njreefers.org
Marcus (Trio91)

Hey did you see that msg i sent you?
Oh ok thanks!

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#NJRC

Here's a Reef-A-Palooza Special video from Rosco's Reef with Scott! On this episode Scott speaks with Ryan aka Farm Boy Reef, Marcus from the NJRC and Lou Schiavo Jr. who has a very special announcement. Remember to show your support by liking and subscribing to his channel.

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@trio91 We still have a tank visit to film. I have been crazy busy what the heck work the last 3 weekends. I will hit you up soon.
sounds good, i just set up a DIY frag tank too so we can get that in there

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you missed it, here's the latest video from our fellow club member Rosco's Reef with Scott. Remember to show your support by liking and subscribing to his channel!

Interested in becoming a member? Visit www.njreefers.org for more info.

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#njrc

Our next club meeting will be at Feng's Reef on Sunday August 20th from 12 noon to 5pm.

Free Frags will only be offered to PAID NJRC members who attend. Premium frags will also be up for grabs in raffles to PAID NJRC members as well and discounts will be offered to club members in attendance.

Please rsvp as we are trying to get an accurate head count and a good turnout for this event. Follow this link for more info [Aug 20, 2017] August 2017 Meeting Feng Reef (Dunellen, NJ)

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#NJRC

we will be verifying attending members as we'd like to avoid our LFS getting mobbed with folks just looking for free stuff. If you are interested in becoming a Paid Member, follow this link http://www.njreefers.org/pages/JoinUs/ and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 67 34.4%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back