trio91

trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Reminder folks....Volunteers still Needed! #NJRC

The BOD and Scott are looking for fellow club members, who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a small bio and their tanks history.

This will do 2 things:

It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote out club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off different tank setups and methods based off the members preference.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Docbrito82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Reminder folks....Volunteers still Needed! #NJRC

The BOD and Scott are looking for fellow club members, who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a small bio and their tanks history.

This will do 2 things:

It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote out club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off different tank setups and methods based off the members preference.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

I'd be interested

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#Njrc

looking to showcase your tank to the masses....wanna show off your savvy reef keeping skillz, livestock or your awesome frag system? Feel free to post on this forum. Here is a link to my build thread to get this started off. http://www.njreefers.org/threads/red-sea-130d-aio.92214/

if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

Last edited:
OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#NJRC

To All:

If you have recently subscribed to upgrade your club membership through PayPal, and have not heard back or have received an error message in regards to it, Please contact either James @njtiger aquariums aquariums or myself Marcus @trio91 so that we may work to resolve the issue.

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#NJRC

A Reminder folks....Volunteers still Needed!

This will do 2 things:

It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote our club's site viability and membership. It will also allow us to show off different tank setups and methods based off the members preference.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which helps him out and will lead back to #1

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back