New Kamoer X1 Pro2 Uses Wifi Now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Kamoer X1 Pro2 is a fun and simple upgrade to one of our favorite new products of 2019, the Kamoer X1 dosing pump. For the paltry sum of just $59 the Kamoer X1 offers wireless control and programmability, nothing more and nothing less, not even a single button. If there’s just one tiny speed […]
Source

Continue reading...

CrazyEyes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Kamoer X1 Pro2 is a fun and simple upgrade to one of our favorite new products of 2019, the Kamoer X1 dosing pump. For the paltry sum of just $59 the Kamoer X1 offers wireless control and programmability, nothing more and nothing less, not even a single button. If there’s just one tiny speed […]
Source

Continue reading...
These have really caught my eye after learning there is no battery backup with the x1, just hanging on tight and hoping an estimated release date gets announced soon.

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder what the price will be.. I wouldn’t imagine there would be much of a price difference would there be? I’m kind of glad this little pump is coming out so people who favor WiFi can see why these pumps are so great especially for their price.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%
Back