New LARC Site

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure but it looks like the plug has been pulled on the old LARC site. The new one will be up and running in a few hours.

sadiepuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! So glad I bookmarked this page before the shutdown. Hope everyone else remembered to do the same.

OP
OP
Palancar

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site is active and people are logging on. Which means it is populating the name servers. Gpreefer can already logon but I still have to use a work around. Now we did lose some information from about 07:00 this morning until it was shut down sometime during the day. We were planing to make the move in the morning but had to move that up. We still have some tweaking to do to the forum but this will now be done behind the scenes. Kirk it looks like people on the east end of the state are see the site quicker then us on the west end.

TwistedTiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing here Louis, my old link isn't working. Do you have a new link? Did the address change like was mentioned?

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I click on the link you posted Plancar, it say wab address not found, I do a search thru my web browser, find the link, click on it and it also says web address not found.

OP
OP
Palancar

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I click on the link you posted Plancar, it say wab address not found, I do a search thru my web browser, find the link, click on it and it also says web address not found.
It sure seems a long time of the servers to update for you. It is definitely up and running, post the link that comes up for you in your browser as plain text so I can see how it looks, and will try to help you out.

Back