New Lights for a New Year from Noopsyche!! WIN in this GIVEAWAY!!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True, unless Noopsyche waives that rule like Avast did, but I hope not. ;)
Side note, I just realized when I google Noopsyche, the web site shows them being sold out of this light. Yet on here there is a link where they have them for sale. Can we only buy these if we go through R2R?
Go to https://noopsychereeflight.com/collections/all

The USA one is out because Hong Kong NooPsyche CUT THEM OFF for being immoral (i think that is how they stated it)

Found it: We can still provide sources of goods to US agents, but dealers in certain regions have poor integrity and morality.Moreover, they did not pay the payment for the products sold. . .

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I’ve heard amazing things about this light and believe it would be awesome to try on my frag tank

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to https://noopsychereeflight.com/collections/all

The USA one is out because Hong Kong NooPsyche CUT THEM OFF for being immoral (i think that is how they stated it)

Found it: We can still provide sources of goods to US agents, but dealers in certain regions have poor integrity and morality.Moreover, they did not pay the payment for the products sold. . .

Thanks, my old laptop is so confused now.o_O

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, my old laptop is so confused now.o_O
You want to talk about 'old laptop'...this is literally a picture of my mom's 'laptop' from the 80s

1642560035288.png

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry; I’d be super thankful if I won. I’d like to setup a frag tank to grow out some Zoas and anemones when mine split. This light would ease the cost of it all.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry::
I would love this light bc I want to set up a tank for my parents. They are getting old retiring and don't get out much to come see my tank.

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
official entry: I would love to have a set of these lights because I want the best for my corals and I know noopsyche can deliver that kind of quality. And from what I have heard, their customer service is amazing and I have personally seen them active here on the forum. They’re a brand I can trust and would if I were to win this competition.

forgot to do my official entry and went straight for the bonus. Reminds me of tests in school. Lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back