New Lights for a New Year from Noopsyche!! WIN in this GIVEAWAY!!

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 7: complete! That’s it from me for now. May be updating my build thread often for better chances. Also, from someone who won a Hanna Nitrate HR checker from these giveaway contests, the key to winning is to fulfill all of the requirements and making sure you stay on top of those weekly build thread updates. Those are gimme points. Good luck to everyone and I hope this light goes to someone who needs and deserves it!

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I'm setting up a 40g frag tank and i would really like to see how well these lights grow out the coral.

Dmolinini524

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would really help my mixed reef, especially my sps ai primes aren’t cutting it anymore

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not an entry. Just an observation. Noopsyche has got to be one of the best, if not the best, sponsors of R2R. I have one of their lights and you get some serious performance for the money.

Willhersh34

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, not that this doesn't feel like one of those 5th grade assignments we all loved.........but why I deserve this light? Well, as a relative noob to reefing I decided to save a buck when setting up my mixed reef and went with a functional (read: cheap) light off of Amazon. While the light IS working, a good light with nice whiz-bang features would put my first reef tank over the top and allow me to add some great corals to my system. Or some other cheesy non-sense like that. LOLZ.

Back