New Lights for a New Year from Noopsyche!! WIN in this GIVEAWAY!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Noopsyche New Year Giveaway.jpg

New Lights for a New Year from Noopsyche

It's a NEW YEAR!! Let's start 2022 right by bringing some awesome new equipment to your reef!! Get some new lights for the new year from Noopsyche!!

Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to win A brand new K7 Pro V3 for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE!!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us why you would be thankful to be a winner in this contest. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Subscribe to the Noopsyche Youtube Channel! CLICK HERE!
Bonus 2: Click here to create an account at the Noopsyche official website.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Show your full tank picture or video on the noopsychereeflight facebook group, and explain the size of tank. (Be sure to make a post in this thread once you've completed this entry.)
Bonus 7: Would you like to watch a complete unboxing/testing video of the NP K7 V3 LED light? Noopsyche invited simply reefing to test K7 V3 out of the box. Click the link to watch this YouTube video, If you like simply reefing, Subscribe to him. Let us know once you check out the video for an extra entry.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

THE DRAWING

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 14, 2022! (Last day to enter is February 13th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!
#r2rgiveaway

@Mibu
@fishface NJ
@ying yang
@unchaotic
@Hellic
Any of you interested in a @noopsyche giveaway for a 140 K7 V3?

OU812Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche New Year Giveaway.jpg

New Lights for a New Year from Noopsyche

It's a NEW YEAR!! Let's start 2022 right by bringing some awesome new equipment to your reef!! Get some new lights for the new year from Noopsyche!!

Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to win A brand new K7 Pro V3 for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE!!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us why you would be thankful to be a winner in this contest. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Subscribe to the Noopsyche Youtube Channel! CLICK HERE!
Bonus 2: Click here to create an account at the Noopsyche official website.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Show your full tank picture or video on the noopsychereeflight facebook group, and explain the size of tank. (Be sure to make a post in this thread once you've completed this entry.)
Bonus 7: Would you like to watch a complete unboxing/testing video of the NP K7 V3 LED light? Noopsyche invited simply reefing to test K7 V3 out of the box. Click the link to watch this YouTube video, If you like simply reefing, Subscribe to him. Let us know once you check out the video for an extra entry.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

THE DRAWING

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 14, 2022! (Last day to enter is February 13th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!
#r2rgiveaway

I can’t figure out how to enter I tried to leave a comment

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know noop is putting more energy into the lights than sex toys. The toy was app controlled before the light. Couldn't that program from start to finish be adjusted to dusk/dawn easily?
Still the clunky mount after 2 years?
Watch this somehow be the winning post. ;)

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn't a garbage post. I own 3 of the original k7II's on the 1st buy from this site. I'll loan you one to play with. Sorry, all are used, I'll get the toy that I can control off my phone my from ex when it comes right. And that's used also!

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Simplyreefing’s unboxing video is very through, worth a watch
I’m setting up a new tank and I think it would be a great addition to my custom made t5 hybrid. I would like to do a long term update style review on it as well. Went to subscribe to your YouTube channel, why such little content and short videos? You should have someone on your team give in depth feature descriptions.
Actually we want make more content in depth feature descriptions. We will make it,we are doing that

victorio1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be thankful to have one of these because it clearly is better than my old salt-encrusted T5

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official. Entry.
I would love this light to start a separate frag tank to see how the corals will grow!!

Freakmachine01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1. Subscribe.
Screenshot_20220119-070713.png

Freakmachine01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2. Account already created
Screenshot_20220119-070945.png

Freakmachine01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3. Updated build. Check it out. Ask questions.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back