NEW LIGHTS for a NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY from NOOPSYCHE!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway NEW YEAR.jpg

NEW LIGHTS for a NEW YEAR!!

2020 is gone and 2021 is here!! We're hoping you have a great year, and Noopsyche has partnered with Reef2Reef again to put a spring in your step as we get this new year rolling!! Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to upgrade your lighting in 2021 with a brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post your reefing New Year's resolution (something you've resolved to do differently this year for your tank) in this thread. It might be an upgrade or some new routine or a new step of innovation or advancement or simply a resolve to be more diligent about some aspect of this hobby. Whatever you've purposed and determined to do this year!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and something with the words "Noopsyche Rocks!" in the photo (this could be a note card or a piece of paper, but creativity makes us smile and might get you featured on social media :cool: ).
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

TWO winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

Our winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 8, 2021! (Last day to enter is February 7th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway

garbled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Resolution 1: Automate everything that can break my tank.
Resolution 2: Fix anything sketchy in the design or plumbing that is a disaster waiting to happen.

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've made a resolution to add automation and monitoring to my tank with an emphasis on making the tank more self sufficient. I stress too much as is, and always worrying that something could go wrong with my tank without me knowing about it until it's too late has gone on long enough!

I've already got a good start with adding an Apex and FMK. Next is to add a trident to reduce my dependence on daily testing of alk.

And in support of my wife, I commit to add no more than 100 new coral to my tank this year :)

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry. My current Noops on my frag tanks :) I always talk them up and have convinced several of my friends to buy them. Just got another to get them this past weekend :) I'll be adding another tank for my wife soon which I plan to use them, and would love to convert my display to them as well.

Attachments

• PXL_20201210_203207846.jpg
    PXL_20201210_203207846.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 212

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #5

My favorite part about the lights is they are affordable enough to the average reefer. On top of that, I believe they pull the best color from my coral.

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry. My current Noops on my frag tanks :) I always talk them up and have convinced several of my friends to buy them. Just got another to get them this past weekend :) I'll be adding another tank for my wife soon which I plan to use them, and would love to convert my display to them as well.
Nice! Now that dog there is a real reefer!

StlSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Somehow get a sump for my main DT. Either drill it or upgrade to a pre-drilled tank.

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 6: updated build thread

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official Entry: Finish setting up my new frag tank!

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus 4: completed

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back