New lights will be available soon and a word of thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it stinks being drop dead handsome and sexy but not having a great personality. But, we all have our crosses to bear.
See, I have the exact opposite problem. I have a great personality but only my grandma thinks I'm cute lol.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the website is it that bad? :(
Nah bud it's not bad, it could use some work though. Margins and padding, content alignment little things. Mobile responsive is super important especially since we've crossed the mobile/desktop threshold where most people access sites from mobile devices. Mobile first development is the new generation of web development. Also you want your site to be an interactive visual experience. What platform are you using? Shopify?

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick example would be the mobile responsive home page. The content alignment goes back and forth. Studies show that mixing justification of content is less visually appealing vs all content being justified to the center or all to the left. Also the "Why buy From Noopsyche" call-out should be placed in the main body maybe as a title with a little info blurb and a "learn more" button leading to the page.

Gino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190613_172039.jpg
Awesome news for those that want the black case, I got mine in white and they look great with my Dinning Room decor. All I can say is that they work as they are meant to be and I can't be more happy with the 5 of them.

About the controller work great once you figure out how to get soft touches on the wheel, one's is set your done with it. But definitely there is a lot of improvement that it could be made. And from the programming point of view there could be some improvement also. Like for example, more setting points for a better smooth intensity transition from dusk to down. But the fact is that the corals doesn't seem to care.

I will like to see more of the settings used by other users so all can share information and experience. But all in all this lights are great and doesn't have anything to envy the main stream light out there. In special you won't be breaking the bank and will get the same results. Can't wait to see the future for this light because I'm all in.

Now that you guys are expanding their line here, I will love to see what else they make that we could use as well without breaking the pockets so we could have more spare cash for corals.

Last edited:

HCl+NaHO=

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190613_172039.jpg

Now that you guys are expanding their line here, >>I will love to see what else they make << that we could use as well without breaking the pockets so we could have more spare cash for corals.

Someone found a Chinese Noopsyche wireless sex toy while researching the lights.

I would guess that it vibrates, but doesn’t do any expanding.

It probably doesn’t have a smartphone app either.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone found a Chinese Noopsyche wireless sex toy while researching the lights.

I would guess that it vibrates, but doesn’t do any expanding.

It probably doesn’t have a smartphone app either.

Would be a nice conversation starter if you could figure out how to get it to control the lights. LOL

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If a mobile app for the lights isn't in the works then why not create a set of api's and let the community develop one. I would venture a guess that if you open source that portion you would have competing applications in a very short time. Getting rid of that controller and making it more user friendly would be a big plus.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If a mobile app for the lights isn't in the works then why not create a set of api's and let the community develop one. I would venture a guess that if you open source that portion you would have competing applications in a very short time. Getting rid of that controller and making it more user friendly would be a big plus.
Mobile phones can't communicate with the lights because of the chipset used.

JDnKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess my eyes are getting old, but I can’t find the wattage for these lights on the website. Anyone know the wattage and how many would be needed for a 40g breeder, mainly sps?

Entz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are actually using Nordic nrf24L01 chips. I believe those are 2.4g rf transmitters
That isn't the end of the world if they published the protocol. Could wire up and Arduino/Pi to act as a wifi proxy. i.e. Might be a project for the ReefPi guys if any of them are using it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back