New livestock and supplies supplier intro

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! This is Eric Cohen formerly of Sea Dwelling Creatures! Still Blue Life USA but now due to the changes in the market I have decided to get back into the livestock side of things and offer hobbyists a direct source for the livestock and supply chain that I have dedicated a large part of my life to….not to mention this is definitely where my passion is, especially connecting with fellow hobbyists! Tankstop.com offers you all over 600 species of livestock along with a huge source for dry goods. The wysiwyg section is the largest I know of and is updated weekly with new items keeping it very fresh! I have built a new livestock holding facility a mile from LAX airport and have set up quarantine systems to offer fully conditioned fish and a very “concierge” style service for super high end fish and even basic fish for those wanting that service. This side of the business is Amongthereef.com and will be a joint venture with tankstop. I am here to assist you in any way possible and am very excited to put this option out there for you all. I look forward to setting up the forum space for us to connect or feel free to reach out anytime. Check out our Instagram pages and see all the insanity we have been playing with lately. Some incredible species even I have not seen before. Cheers everyone!!!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Eric to R2R!

62D44EA3-745B-43ED-B783-4B5AFA325D5B.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations on the new adventure!

tedcraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! This is Eric Cohen formerly of Sea Dwelling Creatures! Still Blue Life USA but now due to the changes in the market I have decided to get back into the livestock side of things and offer hobbyists a direct source for the livestock and supply chain that I have dedicated a large part of my life to….not to mention this is definitely where my passion is, especially connecting with fellow hobbyists! Tankstop.com offers you all over 600 species of livestock along with a huge source for dry goods. The wysiwyg section is the largest I know of and is updated weekly with new items keeping it very fresh! I have built a new livestock holding facility a mile from LAX airport and have set up quarantine systems to offer fully conditioned fish and a very “concierge” style service for super high end fish and even basic fish for those wanting that service. This side of the business is Amongthereef.com and will be a joint venture with tankstop. I am here to assist you in any way possible and am very excited to put this option out there for you all. I look forward to setting up the forum space for us to connect or feel free to reach out anytime. Check out our Instagram pages and see all the insanity we have been playing with lately. Some incredible species even I have not seen before. Cheers everyone!!!
Eric! Definitely been around the block! I use to order fish from you all the time! I’ll checkout the new site!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Eric and Welcome!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Back