New Magnetic Under $30.

Discussion in 'The Alternative Reef' started by gooch, Oct 30, 2017.

1. gooch

gooch Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

We keep getting asked to make smaller stuff for true nano aquariums. Here you go. The Magnetic Frag Station 5 and Magnetic Big One. These will be available in two strengths, Natural rated to 1/4" and Black Rated to 1/2". They have a nice small footprint and magnets strong enough to hold on most smaller aquariums. I should add the Black version is $35 and the Natural version will be $28. I only have a couple black pieces available until the magnets arrive. The Naturals will be available soon.

This is going to be a great stocking stuffer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    JoshH likes this.
    Tags:

2. Manny Tavan

Manny Tavan New Member

how much are they and where can I purchase some?

3. Manny Tavan

Manny Tavan New Member

nvm - I failed at reading

4. Surfside74

Surfside74 Well-Known Member

I see the price but not sure how to order one. Sorry if I missed it

5. gooch

They are not available yet. We just got in the magnets last week and we hope to have a batch ready by the end of the week. We started putting them together today. I will announce when they are ready to go. Very soon.

Scott

Michael Cronmiller and McMullen like this.
  6. gooch

We have a small batch of $28 Magnetic Frag Station 5. These are in natural and are rated to 1/4" thick aquarium walls. Nice little magnetic, great for the nano aquarium. There is no wysiwyg on these. They are all about the same size. They fit inside a 4" cube box. I will put a picture up at the bottom of the three different size magnetics we offer for a reference.

Sorry the Black 1/2" versions are going in the deep fryer on Sunday and will be ready near the end of next week.

Shipping is $10 for orders under $135. PM or e-mail info@thealternativereef.com if you are interested. These will be a great stocking stuffer for that nano tanker in your life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the three main sizes we offer. The larger piece is $85, The middle piece is $55. These are both rated to 3/8". The smaller one is the Magnetic Frag Station 5. All three are in stock in limited numbers. We will have more finished next week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abhishek and Michael Cronmiller like this.
  7. gooch

It is looking like we may have a slight delay in the black pieces. We were unable to get to making the magnets for the black pieces. I had hoped this weekend but I was informed by my employee he was gonna miss a few days for opening weekend of gun deer hunting in Wisconsin. So he wont be able to make them this week. Maybe I will have some by next Friday. I still have a few naturals left but I do need to make more.

Scott

Draft saved Draft deleted