New Magnetic Under $30.

Discussion in 'The Alternative Reef' started by gooch, Oct 30, 2017.

1. gooch

gooch Valuable Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

We keep getting asked to make smaller stuff for true nano aquariums. Here you go. The Magnetic Frag Station 5 and Magnetic Big One. These will be available in two strengths, Natural rated to 1/4" and Black Rated to 1/2". They have a nice small footprint and magnets strong enough to hold on most smaller aquariums. I should add the Black version is $35 and the Natural version will be $28. I only have a couple black pieces available until the magnets arrive. The Naturals will be available soon.

This is going to be a great stocking stuffer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    JoshH likes this.
    Tags:

2. Manny Tavan

Manny Tavan Member

how much are they and where can I purchase some?

3. Manny Tavan

Manny Tavan Member

nvm - I failed at reading

bsagea likes this.
  4. Surfside74

Surfside74 Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor

I see the price but not sure how to order one. Sorry if I missed it

5. gooch

They are not available yet. We just got in the magnets last week and we hope to have a batch ready by the end of the week. We started putting them together today. I will announce when they are ready to go. Very soon.

Scott

Michael Cronmiller and McMullen like this.
  6. gooch

We have a small batch of $28 Magnetic Frag Station 5. These are in natural and are rated to 1/4" thick aquarium walls. Nice little magnetic, great for the nano aquarium. There is no wysiwyg on these. They are all about the same size. They fit inside a 4" cube box. I will put a picture up at the bottom of the three different size magnetics we offer for a reference.

Sorry the Black 1/2" versions are going in the deep fryer on Sunday and will be ready near the end of next week.

Shipping is $10 for orders under $135. PM or e-mail info@thealternativereef.com if you are interested. These will be a great stocking stuffer for that nano tanker in your life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the three main sizes we offer. The larger piece is $85, The middle piece is $55. These are both rated to 3/8". The smaller one is the Magnetic Frag Station 5. All three are in stock in limited numbers. We will have more finished next week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abhishek and Michael Cronmiller like this.
  7. gooch

It is looking like we may have a slight delay in the black pieces. We were unable to get to making the magnets for the black pieces. I had hoped this weekend but I was informed by my employee he was gonna miss a few days for opening weekend of gun deer hunting in Wisconsin. So he wont be able to make them this week. Maybe I will have some by next Friday. I still have a few naturals left but I do need to make more.

Scott

Draft saved Draft deleted