New Media Center - Create Albums, Edit Photos, etc..

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback / Help' started by revhtree, Jul 10, 2017.

1. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

Are you using the mobile version of the site or the R2R Branded App or Tapatalk?

2. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

Mobile works for me and so does every other option. Do you see this when uploading a photo to the media center?

IMG_1394.PNG

Cyndi likes this.
  3. Robin Haselden

Robin Haselden Turtle R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

I've got it figured out. Mobile webpage. A little confusing at first but I think I have the hang of it.

Thanks.

4. revhtree

Awesome!

Robin Haselden likes this.
  5. ReeferRoo

ReeferRoo Well-Known Member Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Hudson Valley Reef Keepers Partner Member 2018

Awesome Thanks!

Uploaded a FTS test photo...

kireek and revhtree like this.
  6. Ubergroover

Ubergroover Engineer by day, Musician/golfer/reefer by night R2R Supporter CTARS Member Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Great feature! Thanks!

7. d2mini

d2mini Moderator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

That's so awesome!
    I've always hated photobucket with a passion, but they literally destroyed the internet with this latest news.
    So many forums have lost so much good content because now reviews/DIY's/etc have lost all photo references.
    Kudos to you for having a crystal ball! ;)

Cyndi, mdbannister, kireek and 3 others like this.
  8. shornik

shornik Well-Known Member

This is a really great feature, thanks for rolling it out. I was wondering if there was a way to somehow do a sort of "pinned" post type thing where if we have a tank thread we could just have the album attached to the thread as opposed to (or in addition to) linking pictures into the threat. I hope that makes sense.

9. CindyKz

CindyKz Well-Known Member

Created an album and uploaded a test photo in under 2 minutes (and while watching a documentary). Thank you R2R!

10. BoneXriffic

BoneXriffic GO BLUE!

Of all this....all of the info on this site. Finding out his name in a random thread mind blew me haha

mdbannister, kireek, Anirban and 2 others like this.
  11. Bottyfish

Bottyfish Active Member Build Thread Contributor

What an awesome feature. This helps as some service providers change policies sometimes and that can lead to ugly dead links in our previous posts.

12. revhtree

The possibility that this could happen someday has led us to make sure our bases were covered. In the past when people would shut down a PB account or move an album it broke the image links. So several years back we put a plan in place! Ha!

kireek, aquavista99 and d2mini like this.
  13. revhtree

Bump!

14. aquavista99

aquavista99 Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Thank you!!! And thank you R2R!!! Very awesome new feature!!! ;Happy

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    mdbannister, revhtree and kireek like this.
  15. pelphrey

pelphrey Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Showcase Editor Build Thread Contributor

Thanks @revhtree for allowing my build thread to continue. For the last 2 weeks I figured all was lost, I downloaded all of my photobucket photos and logged out. I left them all there just in case.

As a reminder to all members. Hosting is expensive in general, let alone hosting images. Partner memberships allow this to happen. ALSO consider becoming a "Supporting Member"! The data these forms provide us and the experienced members are priceless!

mdbannister, revhtree and kireek like this.
  16. revhtree

Thank you and just to have people appreciate the work is worth it! Support our sponsors!! Ha!

pelphrey and mdbannister like this.
  17. kireek

kireek PLANESWALKER R2R Supporter Reef Squad Leader R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Wow,Thanks a million Reef2Reef! This site is always improving. There are so many ways for members to interact and learn from one another.I for one am grateful for the opportunity to eternalize my musings.I sure hope other forums will follow your lead.

revhtree likes this.
  18. revhtree

Thank you for being a valuable member!

kireek likes this.
  19. Charles Weller

Charles Weller Active Member Build Thread Contributor

Excellent!

20. Reeferfourlife

Reeferfourlife Coral hoarder!

Wow this is the best upgrade ever. I was scrambling to find another third party for my photos. Now who needs them. Pb can crash and burn for pulling this stunt. Thanks R2R for changing with the times.

kireek and pelphrey like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted