New Media Center - Create Albums, Edit Photos, etc..

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't figure out how to upload picture from mobile website. Only options I have is "Choose File" and "Close." Once I choose a picture to upload I don't see where I can actually confirm or upload. Close just returns me to the "Add Media" page. Nothing works on the mobile app so I won't hold my breath for that.

Are you using the mobile version of the site or the R2R Branded App or Tapatalk?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mobile works for me and so does every other option. Do you see this when uploading a photo to the media center?

IMG_1394.PNG

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All photos here are safe. We have a copy of all photos here no matter where they are hosted. All PB photos are safe for good! :)
That's so awesome!
I've always hated photobucket with a passion, but they literally destroyed the internet with this latest news.
So many forums have lost so much good content because now reviews/DIY's/etc have lost all photo references.
Kudos to you for having a crystal ball! ;)

shornik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a really great feature, thanks for rolling it out. I was wondering if there was a way to somehow do a sort of "pinned" post type thing where if we have a tank thread we could just have the album attached to the thread as opposed to (or in addition to) linking pictures into the threat. I hope that makes sense.

Bottyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an awesome feature. This helps as some service providers change policies sometimes and that can lead to ugly dead links in our previous posts.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's so awesome!
I've always hated photobucket with a passion, but they literally destroyed the internet with this latest news.
So many forums have lost so much good content because now reviews/DIY's/etc have lost all photo references.
Kudos to you for having a crystal ball! ;)

The possibility that this could happen someday has led us to make sure our bases were covered. In the past when people would shut down a PB account or move an album it broke the image links. So several years back we put a plan in place! Ha!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @revhtree for allowing my build thread to continue. For the last 2 weeks I figured all was lost, I downloaded all of my photobucket photos and logged out. I left them all there just in case.

As a reminder to all members. Hosting is expensive in general, let alone hosting images. Partner memberships allow this to happen. ALSO consider becoming a "Supporting Member"! The data these forms provide us and the experienced members are priceless!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you and just to have people appreciate the work is worth it! Support our sponsors!! Ha!

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow,Thanks a million Reef2Reef! This site is always improving. There are so many ways for members to interact and learn from one another.I for one am grateful for the opportunity to eternalize my musings.I sure hope other forums will follow your lead.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow,Thanks a million Reef2Reef! This site is always improving. There are so many ways for members to interact and learn from one another.I for one am grateful for the opportunity to eternalize my musings.I sure hope other forums will follow your lead.

Thank you for being a valuable member!

Reeferfourlife

Coral hoarder!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is the best upgrade ever. I was scrambling to find another third party for my photos. Now who needs them. Pb can crash and burn for pulling this stunt. Thanks R2R for changing with the times.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back