OP
AntFarm

AntFarm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I've been watching the BRS channel and I did check out your King tide channel. Pretty cool. Once my tank arrives, hopefully in the next couple of days, I will definitely start a build thread. For me, this will be important so I can get some feedback and ask question. Plus it will be pretty amazing to see the ongoing progression. Thank you again and Happy Reefing...

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All! My name is Tony and I am brand new to Reefing. I have a friend who got me interested and I just purchased my first tank. 20 gallon cube. I figure start small and build from there. R2R has a tremendous amount of information and knowledgeable people and I've only scratched the surface. Thank you for having me and I look forward to learning a lot as I travel this insane journey.
Hi Tony and Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing about your successes! So glad you are being smart and planning your build thread now. I have just started mine, but I wish I has started it sooner so I had a way to keep my tank's growth organized. Now, I'm finding myself going back and trying to scrounge up photos that had I put in my build thread (but I wasn't even R2R member then) when I was doing that change, I would be spending less time on my build thread.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back