New member. Club near. Saint Clair Shores

Ebrown79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just joined Reef2Reef over the winter and recently noticed there are local clubs. Is there a club near me? Do not mind traveling a little bit but would like to talk or meet others. I am new to reefing and sometimes have questions or concerns. Thanks

ejdine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am also new to reefing and live in Metro-Detroit. I would love to hook up with some people who love Reefing.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home to R2R

deaniscool

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live in Grosse Pointe myself, also looking. New to the hobby too.

Marc.The.Shark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the Novi area. There's not a sub-forum on here that is local, but a lot of Mi people on the site. Plenty from around Detroit/Ann Arbor area. Don't know of any clubs either. I've been reefing for for a while (15yrs or so) and always open to questions, etc. Also sometimes have frags to trade or sell locally.

Lostepitoke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am also new to reefing and live in Metro-Detroit. I would love to hook up with some people who love Reefing.
Same here. My name is Shawn and I'm searching for reef clubs. Even up in to a one hour drive. I. Originally from. Dearborn but I got family I different city's. Right now I'm in Exile out in Irish Hills with no car. I'm on disability, that's the main reason I had to quit to. But my email is [email protected]. 517-403-1867 text me if you ever want to if you ever want to shoot the **** about the Hobby to someone, that will be actually be interested in hearing about it. Everyone I know doesn't give a ****. And I know I probably get on their nerves because I'm always talking about, and I may as well be speaking Greek. It's frustrating and would love to meet a person that has the passion for it. I can't find a reef club. Just marine Association of Michigan I'm sure some key briefs but it sounds like it's more going to be about the fish. Hope we can become friends and develop a a bond over our love of our corals and do fish, although I don't keep fish in my reefd. If i do it's only one or two. 517-4031867

Lostepitoke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just joined Reef2Reef over the winter and recently noticed there are local clubs. Is there a club near me? Do not mind traveling a little bit but would like to talk or meet others. I am new to reefing and sometimes have questions or concerns. Thanks
Hope you stuck with it. The first couple of years has a lot of learning to do. I suggest a book by Eric barman, Julian Springs. I've been I the hobby since 1989 so if you ever want to discuss reef matters text me at 517-403-1867 [email protected]

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back