View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
welcome38.jpg

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello all I would just like to take a moment and introduce myself to this community! Started the hobby about 12 years ago. Reefing up north practically in the middle of nowhere has its challenges. I’ve kept a few different tanks over the years and am currently up to 5 salt water systems. My main DT is currently a 60 gallon IM SR pro AIO. I also have a biocube HQI I use as a frag tank and invert QT. In my garage I keep 2 30gallon FOWLR where I breed salt water mollies of many varieties and a 75gallon aqueon reef ready FOWLR where I keep all my favourite mollies I keep from the various broods. I sell the mollies locally as both pets and as live feeders.

My DT is a full mixed reef, sps,lps, and soft coral.

I am 1 of only 2 people in my entire community that reef so I am looking for a place to talk and learn and share insight about the hobby.
Welcome!

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello all I would just like to take a moment and introduce myself to this community! Started the hobby about 12 years ago. Reefing up north practically in the middle of nowhere has its challenges. I’ve kept a few different tanks over the years and am currently up to 5 salt water systems. My main DT is currently a 60 gallon IM SR pro AIO. I also have a biocube HQI I use as a frag tank and invert QT. In my garage I keep 2 30gallon FOWLR where I breed salt water mollies of many varieties and a 75gallon aqueon reef ready FOWLR where I keep all my favourite mollies I keep from the various broods. I sell the mollies locally as both pets and as live feeders.

My DT is a full mixed reef, sps,lps, and soft coral.

I am 1 of only 2 people in my entire community that reef so I am looking for a place to talk and learn and share insight about the hobby.
Welcome to the community Ol’ Northern One
1619660711357.gif

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R! We are glad to have you here. Your garage must have some great insulation or a stellar heating system. Inquiring minds would love to hear how you've achieved success -- did you have to sacrifice your car to the elements?

Zoanthids
Zoanthids

WHAT DOES THE TERM "GOOD WATER QUALITY" MEAN TO YOU?

• Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by consumer level water tests

Votes: 145 44.6%
  • Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by ICP type testing

Votes: 52 16.0%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how your corals are growing and look

Votes: 196 60.3%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how little nuisance algae is growing

Votes: 59 18.2%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how it looks to you

Votes: 49 15.1%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 7 2.2%
Inkbird