New member from northern Manitoba

Gulls_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I would just like to take a moment and introduce myself to this community! Started the hobby about 12 years ago. Reefing up north practically in the middle of nowhere has its challenges. I’ve kept a few different tanks over the years and am currently up to 5 salt water systems. My main DT is currently a 60 gallon IM SR pro AIO. I also have a biocube HQI I use as a frag tank and invert QT. In my garage I keep 2 30gallon FOWLR where I breed salt water mollies of many varieties and a 75gallon aqueon reef ready FOWLR where I keep all my favourite mollies I keep from the various broods. I sell the mollies locally as both pets and as live feeders.

My DT is a full mixed reef, sps,lps, and soft coral.

I am 1 of only 2 people in my entire community that reef so I am looking for a place to talk and learn and share insight about the hobby.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many questions ... how do you keep tanks in your garage in Manitoba!? Temperature control can't be fun.
Who decides which mollies become pets and which become snacks? On second thought ... don't answer that one. LOL
Welcome to the group! You definitely have some interesting tales to tell!
The Simpsons Canada GIF

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back