13   0   0
welcome38.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I would just like to take a moment and introduce myself to this community! Started the hobby about 12 years ago. Reefing up north practically in the middle of nowhere has its challenges. I’ve kept a few different tanks over the years and am currently up to 5 salt water systems. My main DT is currently a 60 gallon IM SR pro AIO. I also have a biocube HQI I use as a frag tank and invert QT. In my garage I keep 2 30gallon FOWLR where I breed salt water mollies of many varieties and a 75gallon aqueon reef ready FOWLR where I keep all my favourite mollies I keep from the various broods. I sell the mollies locally as both pets and as live feeders.

My DT is a full mixed reef, sps,lps, and soft coral.

I am 1 of only 2 people in my entire community that reef so I am looking for a place to talk and learn and share insight about the hobby.
Welcome!

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I would just like to take a moment and introduce myself to this community! Started the hobby about 12 years ago. Reefing up north practically in the middle of nowhere has its challenges. I’ve kept a few different tanks over the years and am currently up to 5 salt water systems. My main DT is currently a 60 gallon IM SR pro AIO. I also have a biocube HQI I use as a frag tank and invert QT. In my garage I keep 2 30gallon FOWLR where I breed salt water mollies of many varieties and a 75gallon aqueon reef ready FOWLR where I keep all my favourite mollies I keep from the various broods. I sell the mollies locally as both pets and as live feeders.

My DT is a full mixed reef, sps,lps, and soft coral.

I am 1 of only 2 people in my entire community that reef so I am looking for a place to talk and learn and share insight about the hobby.
Welcome to the community Ol’ Northern One
1619660711357.gif

Back