New member here! ☺️

Jabale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
My husband and I had a 10g saltwater tank 15 years ago for a few years and have kept freshwater all these years.
Now, we are setting up a 120g reef tank in my husband's middle school classroom!
We have to redo a little bit of plumbing. We bought our setup used and we will be learning about it all as we cycle the tank!
We are excited to become reefers!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
My husband and I had a 10g saltwater tank 15 years ago for a few years and have kept freshwater all these years.
Now, we are setting up a 120g reef tank in my husband's middle school classroom!
We have to redo a little bit of plumbing. We bought our setup used and we will be learning about it all as we cycle the tank!
We are excited to become reefers!
Welcome new reefers jabale.
Great for the classroom.
Let us know how to help

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome to R2R!!!

Those kiddos are going to have their minds blown. That’s absolutely amazing! If you want, you ought to consider making a build thread! Great way to get info along the way, and also make a handy resource for any new reefer who stumbles on your build.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back